1947 Tear Drop Kit Trailer Original Good Condition

...if you find a Teardrop or Tiny Travel Trailer, on Ebay, craigslist, etc, post it here.........

1947 Tear Drop Kit Trailer Original Good Condition

Postby ABQTurtle » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Thought someone might like this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180611272472&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123

GRAND PA and GRAND MA'S TEAR DROP KIT

This was the Grand Parents little Kit Trailer they owned it since the 60's. It has been in the Garage with a cover on it since the 70's. It is a little dusty in the photo's but it will clean up very nicely.
The sheet metal is Nice "No Rot or Hole's" the Interior wood is in very nice condition especially for it's age. The sink in the rear work's and there is a little awning that is in very good condition.
The awning snaps onto the side.
The door glass has a crack in it. I will detail "Clean" the inside and out of the trailer before delivery. "Great little original Classic to have some fun in"

If you have additional Question's (951) 756 - 5315 or email

I will be listing other nice original item's so put me on your watch list. "Feel Free to make a Realistic offer"

This Trailer Is listed Locally so I reserve the right to end this auction early "Do Not Miss Out"

GOOD LUCK ON THE AUCTION

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Jan-12-11 at 14:43:45 PST, seller added the following information:

Hello and Thank You for all the interest in the Trailer "To Answer some question's"

Dimension's

Length 8 Feet 4 Inches or 100 Inches

Width 4 Feet or 48 Inches

Height 4 Feet or 48 Inches

Tongue is original to the teardrop and is 34 Inches Long

There are 16 Inch Tires Full of air on the Trailer

Data Tag On Tongue Reads
Serial # 1149
Date 9 546

I Have additional photo's that I can email you directly
Clear California Title
ABQTurtle