Unfinished Project Near Ft. Worth TX

...if you find a Teardrop or Tiny Travel Trailer, on Ebay, craigslist, etc, post it here.........

Unfinished Project Near Ft. Worth TX

Postby Fred/Linda » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:22 am

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/rvs/2504624897.html

Copied from listing:

My life situation has changed and I cannot complete this wonderful little teardrop camper. It is a 6' by 10' camper not including the tongue. It includes some of the materials needed to finish it including a diamond plate tool box for the tongue. Bed size is double. Room enough for a queen if it is modified to fit at the feet. The end wall has been paneled with cedar to keep out the bugs. Galley is waiting for your own special touches to make it uniquely yours.

This unique trailer began life as a 1966 Shasta and is titled as such. I have pictures of the building process printed in a binder along with my original plans and receipts for the materials used.

Pictures shown are as the trailer is now. A finished teardrop like this could cost you around $10,000. I'm asking $2000. for this one because there is still work to be done to finish it. I will consider other offers.

Call 817-237-8102 during business hours 8-5 Monday thru Friday. Please don't leave a message. If no one answers call back during business hours. Thanks! :)

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Fred/Linda
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Cliffmeister2000 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:18 am

Way too much for an incomplete trailer. :roll:
God Bless

Cliff

♥God. ♥People.
1 John 4:9-11

My Teardrop build pictures
Cliffmeister2000
Titanium Donating Member

Postby Fred/Linda » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:57 am

I agree, but at least he included the word "ASKING". Ha.

And he also said he would consider offers. Might be a big difference in what he "wants" and what he would "take".
Fred/Linda
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale(not mine)