Awwww Look at this!

...if you find a Teardrop or Tiny Travel Trailer, on Ebay, craigslist, etc, post it here.........

Awwww Look at this!

Postby LoriCz » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:44 am

Poking around Chicago area CL today and awwwwww! 1953, says about 1800 lbs so too big for me. Probably wouldn't fit in my garage either.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/rvs/3604876521.html
LoriCz
Teardrop Builder

Re: Awwww Look at this!-SCAM

Postby xroads » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:58 pm

I'm about 3 hours from Chigago, that's pretty close. I responded and got a reply trying to suck me into the AST scam. Almost funny, the email I got was, word for word, exactly like others received. SCAM SCAM Too good to be true! Here is the email:

Still available and I am sorry for the late answer but for some reason your email ended up in my spam folder and I don't check my spam folder very often. Unfortunately I am not home right now because my sister was involved in a car accident last week and suffered a head trauma so I had to come here and take care of my nephew until the doctors investigate her and make sure she's alright. I don't mean to impose and this is no excuse for anything, I was just explaining my situation. I'm selling this through AST anyway so the sale has nothing to do with my situation.

I believe you know what AST is if you are selling or buying online often but if you don't, no problem I'll be happy to walk you through the process. Drop me an email if you are still interested and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
xroads
Teardrop Builder

Return to For Sale(not mine)