1979 Grasshopper $1875

...if you find a Teardrop or Tiny Travel Trailer, on Ebay, craigslist, etc, post it here.........

1979 Grasshopper $1875

Postby milliejohn » Thu May 02, 2013 2:00 am

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/rvs/3772954774.html

++++Rare Compact 1979 Grasshopper Camper With kitchen & sink ++++++++ - $1875 (Loomis)
Up for sale a rare find a compact sized , low profile and light weight 1979 Grasshopper camper with kitchen, sink, drop down table for bedding, plenty of storage and inner powered lights and VCR/TV combo including a full size battery ( charge by solar panel ). The camper is small and light enough to be towed by a car or small SUV/truck. The camper has a current PTI registration and has a clean title. The camper will need some work as the top vent leaked water inside the top area on the inside and will need repair ( Only the roof , the inside is perfect ). The camper is bug and smell free. A new vent is provided and there are plenty of extra parts also. A small project and its well worth it. The camper is well cared for. Has a nice interior with many extras, good tires and the fabrics are in very good shape. Only the top needs works and some minor areas around the outside. With some work the trailer will be one of a kind. The classic camper is perfect for a couple looking to be different, unique and for some great times. Please call (916) 792-8047 for questions. Asking $1875.00 Cash only. The price is firm and I think its worth it
Image ~I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left~
milliejohn
Teardrop Master

Return to For Sale(not mine)