u haul fiberglass in pa

...if you find a Teardrop or Tiny Travel Trailer, on Ebay, craigslist, etc, post it here.........

u haul fiberglass in pa

Postby alex k » Mon May 06, 2013 4:24 pm

not to be confused with alexk from california

Green Lantern Corpsman
Coleman Keepers 200A Gang
alex k
Teardrop Master

Re: u haul fiberglass in pa

Postby Dean in Ct. » Mon May 06, 2013 5:07 pm

Damn! I passed on one of those a year ago for $2500 in pretty darn good shape. Money was tight as I didn't want to be cash poor on a vacation to Fla. It was sold when I got back. Instead I built a tear over the period of a year as money became available. Oddly enough, as I write this I'm just about finished and my tally is just about $2500. That has a WHOLE lot more bells and whistles than my tear, but I'm happy with mine.
Dean in Ct.
Teardrop Master

Postby mary and bob » Mon May 06, 2013 10:22 pm

We own one. Paid $2000, probably spent another 6 or 700 on it. They are a nice little camper, but many parts are unique to them only, and some parts not available at all. They have their own problems that can usually be resolved. They come up for sale several times a year, usually in the 4 to 5 thousand range.
mary and bob
500 Club

Postby SuperShady1 » Wed May 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Very nice trailer and cute as a bug or an egg? But asking price seems a bit high.

Dave
Its a beautiful world we live in
A sweet romantic place
Beautiful people everywhere
The way they show they care
Makes me want to say

Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world
Its a beautiful world

For you, for you, for you

Coleman Keepers 200A Gang

Green Lantern Corpsmen
SuperShady1
500 Club

Postby mary and bob » Wed May 08, 2013 8:50 pm

price does seem a little high but it has had several upgrades and that involves time and money. The Uhauls were well made because they were for rental use [and abuse]. To find one that is in excellent condition is not easy. They use parts unique to Uhaul, and have problems also unique to them, but are a nice little camper when all the problems are resolved and some upgrades made. As far as I know the 13's were not originally equipped with air conditioners. The larger 16 foot campers did have roof mounted A/C, but those trailers are rare, only 200 rumored to have been built compared to an estimated 2000 of the 13's. The Uhauls are a double hulled trailer with fiberglass inner walls, not carpet like Scamps and Casitas [referred to as rat fur]
mary and bob
500 Club

Return to For Sale(not mine)