Custom Made Teardrop Trailer - $1500 (Carson City, NV)

...if you find a Teardrop or Tiny Travel Trailer, on Ebay, craigslist, etc, post it here.........

Custom Made Teardrop Trailer - $1500 (Carson City, NV)

Postby milliejohn » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:59 pm

http://reno.craigslist.org/rvs/3947006548.html

[email protected] [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-07-19, 4:35PM PDT
Custom Made Teardrop Trailer - $1500 (Carson)

This cute little one-door weekend getaway machine is up for sale. Base is 8' x 4'. Sleeping quarters are about 6' x 4' (will fit a twin blow-up mattress). Galley in the back when you open the hatch. SUPER LIGHT, can be pulled by just about anything. Runs on a 12V gel battery and can run all weekend while playing music out of the speakers facing both in and out of the trailer. The galley isn't quite finished but leaves a fun project for the new owner. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely campable and the kitchen works just fine to do what I did with it (holding coolers and the grill) Comes with coleman dual fuel grill and water pump that was never opened. Asking 1500 and pretty firm. I have 2500 into it. Getting rid of it because I recently got a bigger toy-hauler. Titled and everything. Ready to be yours! call or text 775-seven21-one9eight9
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3947006548 Posted: 2013-07-19, 4:35PM PDT
Image ~I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left~
milliejohn
Teardrop Master

Return to For Sale(not mine)