HUGE STASH of NOS Windows and Furnaces

...if you find a Teardrop or Tiny Travel Trailer, on Ebay, craigslist, etc, post it here.........

HUGE STASH of NOS Windows and Furnaces

Postby Social_Joe » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:17 pm

I found a CL ad the other day. This guy lives/works near me and is liquidating the backstock from the Travel Trailer Company his father in law used to run, "Twilight Bungalow". He has 25 Coleman Furnaces, over 500 windows of varying dimensions (most are NOS/never installed), and 100 double-door sets.

http://lawton.craigslist.org/for/3995137352.html

These are 3 jalouise style 31x29's I bought (one is missing the outer ring as they're the "emergency release" kind).... $25 for all three. He has the ones with radiused corners as well... really amazing stock.

Social_Joe
Teardrop Inspector

Re: HUGE STASH of NOS Windows and Furnaces

Postby prohandyman » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:44 am

You don't say where you live. Where is Lawton?
Dan
155200 Facebook group 164774163701
prohandyman
Super Lifetime Member

Postby 48Rob » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:34 am

Dan,

It is in Oklahoma, a little South of Oklahoma City.

Whenever someone posts an ad like that on Craigslist and you want to know the state, click on the town name at the top of the Craigslist page, it will bring up the surrounding cities, which will give you a clue to where they are.
Do a general Google search for "Lawton TX or Lawton Ok", etc.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=rush+spr ... =0CIIBELYD

Rob
Waiting for "someday" will leave you on your deathbed wondering why you didn't just rearrange your priorities and enjoy the time you had, instead of waiting for a "better" time to come along...
48Rob
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Social_Joe » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:00 am

My mistake.

He lives in Rush Springs which is NE of Lawton, OK, but he commutes to work at Fort Sill which is adjacent to Lawton and is where I met up with him. The panes are lexan, so shipping with mininimal damage risk could happen if needed.
Social_Joe
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale(not mine)