2007 queen bed $3500 in Ft Worth, TX

...if you find a Teardrop or Tiny Travel Trailer, on Ebay, craigslist, etc, post it here.........

2007 queen bed $3500 in Ft Worth, TX

Postby Xiadix » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:56 pm

I wish I was still looking for one, cause this is what I had been looking for.

http://dallas.en.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/4587713824.html

"Silver and black Amish-built retro mini camper made by Pleasant Valley Campers. Very light to tow, has a birch interior, queen bed, A/C and heat, a door on both sides plus the rear hatch opens for the kitchen area.

Has interior storage at head and foot of queen bed with space for a TV, books, and other items. Has two interior lights and a vent fan. Original owners, non-smokers, and the mattress is like new. There is a window in each door. There are both 12 volt DC and 110 AC electric outlets for a TV and other accessories to run on battery power or electric hookup.

The kitchen area has an overhead light, a countertop, cabinet storage, a full-width shelf and a pull out shelf, and a drawer. The inside of the kitchen area is also birch and has both12 volt and 110 electric outlets.

Trailer has attached stabilizers at the rear, a tongue jack with wheel, safety chains, a power inverter that charges the battery, and a new deep-cycle 12 volt battery.

The tongue weight is 150# and the total weight is 1160#. The trailer is 63" tall, has 14" tires with baby moon hubcaps, and an unused spare.

The aluminum exterior can be custom painted to match the tow vehicle or in support of a sports team.

Clear title, license sticker good thru May of 2015..."
Xiadix
Teardrop Inspector

Re: 2007 queen bed $3500 in Ft Worth, TX

Postby Gage » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:30 pm

At $3500, it won't last long Good price for a nice teardrop. :thumbsup:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Return to For Sale(not mine)