Nice TTT

...if you find a Teardrop or Tiny Travel Trailer, on Ebay, craigslist, etc, post it here.........

Nice TTT

Postby 48Rob » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:38 am

Waiting for "someday" will leave you on your deathbed wondering why you didn't just rearrange your priorities and enjoy the time you had, instead of waiting for a "better" time to come along...
48Rob
Super Lifetime Member

Re: Nice TTT

Postby S. Heisley » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:55 pm

That does look nice. However, it looks like the owner changed his mind. The listing has been deleted.
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Gage » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Listed in Los Angeles, It most likely sole. They don't last long down here. :thinking:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby BMappes » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:08 pm

SOLD

As in...I just bought it mid April

He was in Las Vegas and had listed it last summer for $4,500
This Winter/Spring he listed it again for $3,500 and dropped it to$3,000
I picked it up for $2,600

It's a 1978 Grasshopper. Condition is fair but usable as is. Planning to restore it to like new condition, but with some modifications to it.

I got lucky to get it home in the SF Bay area.....bearings were bad. I had packed em best I could before coming home...made it, but they were BADDDDDD when I pulled the hubs.
It has a 3" drop axel and it had been bounced up against the sides a bit so we flipped the axel over when we replaced the bearings...6" lift kit.
Part of the plan is to widen the axel so I can put same size wheels and tires that I have on my Jeep.

It's cute for sure. My wife thought I was crazy, but now she calls it "Hers". :o
We took a maiden camp trip week before Memorial day and she pulls great. Fun little trip we had and looking forward to many many more.

Bob
BMappes
Teardrop Inspector

Postby 48Rob » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:22 am

Congratulations! :thumbsup:
Waiting for "someday" will leave you on your deathbed wondering why you didn't just rearrange your priorities and enjoy the time you had, instead of waiting for a "better" time to come along...
48Rob
Super Lifetime Member

Return to For Sale(not mine)