Orama Trailers - Olympia, Wash.

...if you find a Teardrop or Tiny Travel Trailer, on Ebay, craigslist, etc, post it here.........

Orama Trailers - Olympia, Wash.

Postby gudmund » Mon May 06, 2019 4:40 pm

if you looking for a teardrop here in the Pacific NW (Washington/Oregon area) - check out http://WWW.oramateardroptrailers.com He has just "one" left for sale being he has now left the trailer building business. Yes, I have one of his trailers and after all of the problems I had had with my first trailer - the one I got from him has been GREAT!!! After one year - still no problem areas what-so-ever!!! Check it out if you are in the market..........................click on the 'For Sale' tab to see pictures of the last one available (also check out his build pictures - his trailer are 'very' overbuilt.......and comes with a-lot of extra stuff that others charge extra for - mag wheels-trailer brakes-spare tire-rear bike rack receiver-diamond plated trailer front-tongue box-insulated etc.,etc. This one nice trailer!!! LAST ONE!!!! :thumbsup: (Note: This is "MY" personal opinion of his trailer/build and Mike 'the builder' has had 'no' say in my posting of this info here) take care.......... T. Hoefer Camano Island, Wash.
Last edited by gudmund on Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gudmund
500 Club

Re: Orama Trailers - Olympia, Wash.

Postby gudmund » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:39 pm

am still seeing this last trailer listed on his web-site and having not sold yet - he has lowered the $$ - $1000.-- Am still HAPPY with mine!!!!
gudmund
500 Club

Postby gudmund » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:14 pm

and his web-site is now gone.............
gudmund
500 Club

Postby Mike Kim » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:15 pm

gudmund wrote:and his web-site is now gone.............

I'm new here. What a pity!
Mike Kim
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale(not mine)