New Foamie Hybrid by Txbum

Canvas covered foamies (Thrifty Alternatives...)

Moderator: eaglesdare

New Foamie Hybrid by Txbum

Postby Txbum » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:01 pm

A hybrid foamie tear drop for a U S Army wounded Vet I am building to give in honor for his service to our counrty.Image
Txbum
Titanium Donating Member

Re: New Foamie Hybrid by Txbum

Postby Mary C » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:33 pm

How wonderful! Welcome to the Foamie section! I just wish there were more like you in this world. We would love to hear more details, and know how you built it, let the one you built it for know about our forum and our best wishes for great camping.

Mary C.
Mary C
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Txbum » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:43 am

Mary C , thank you for your kind reply. Yes , I will get skeeter to join this forum. Perhaps he will get to attend one of the gatherings soon. Happy Thanksgiving to all the tear droppers here.....Txbum :D... I will post more photos of the build soon.
Txbum
Titanium Donating Member

Postby lrrowe » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:41 am

Nice job both ways.
I think I can understand any positive feelings you might be having.

About 5 years ago,when I was President of a local Striped Bass fishing club, I worked with the Freedom Alliance organization to take a dozen or more wounded service men and women out fishing. What an experience. One I will never forget. It was just a small thing to do to both honor and thank our service men and women.

It was such a success, that we have continued this program each year afterwards.
Bob

First Post on Purchase of Trailer: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=60722
Hot water infloor and radiator heating project:[url]http://www.tnttt.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=54&t=62327[/

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Return to Foamies