Epoxy/Styrofoam Test Panels

Canvas covered foamies (Thrifty Alternatives...)

Moderator: eaglesdare

Postby Conedodger » Fri May 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Even better "Get a room"

:lol:

Its a joke..................
Conedodger
Teardrop Master

Postby GPW » Sat May 28, 2011 6:42 am

Sorry, we do tend to be a bit "Chatty" ... :lol: It's that "social aspect" of Teardropping ... Now I can only imagine that when the "girls" go camping , with the din of all the "blabbing" , there's not a Bear around for miles... :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
There’s no place like Foam !
GPW
Gold Donating Member

Postby eaglesdare » Sat May 28, 2011 7:49 am

hey you better watch out what you say about us "gals"! i have the power now and i just might let it go to my head. :lol: just messin with you gpw.

you do know i was followed by a bear once, i have told you the story right? its a real true story. i was not alone out on that trail. pretty scary once i saw the bear. had the feeling for a long time i was being followed, just wasn't sure of how many legs at the time, til i saw the brown face followed by the black body.
Louella
May the foam be with you.
eaglesdare
Donating Member

Postby GPW » Sat May 28, 2011 8:29 am

Eagle , Like dealing with dogs , I try Not to look them in the eye.... That seems "confrontational"... :o I think most of the time the wildlife is trying to avoid you ... Unless you have (are are) food :roll: Living in the woods , I learned to move with Nature and avoid interacting with it .... Everything has it's place , and doesn't like to be buggered with... :o
Still hard to shake that feeling that they're looking at you as the entree... :twisted:
There’s no place like Foam !
GPW
Gold Donating Member

Previous

Return to Foamies