build journal format

Canvas covered foamies (Thrifty Alternatives...)

Moderator: eaglesdare

build journal format

Postby tsmyth » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:40 pm

How do I change the order of pictures in my journal .
It is a hybrid foamie.
Attachments
16 2014-4.JPG
16 2014-4.JPG (40.49 KiB) Viewed 370 times
tsmyth
Teardrop Builder

Re: build journal format

Postby Mary C » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:15 pm

are you using the gallery on the forum? and I would think you would have to go back and edit your journal to read as such. by interring any lost or found pictures or recently added pictures.

Mary C.
Mary C
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby josephhanson » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:00 am

I have no idea , but find it funny. Builders that can do such amazing trailers with intricate angles and cuts, seem to all have problems with pictures (you're not alone)
I really like the look of the trailer you're building, it should be very easy to tow.
Thanks for sharing!
Joe
josephhanson
Donating Member

Postby KCStudly » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:59 am

tsmyth wrote:How do I change the order of pictures in my journal.

I doubt that it is possible. You can create separate albums and load pics to them, but I'm not sure if you can move pics once they are assigned a URL code.

I go to the trouble of naming my pictures with serialized prefix numbers when I save them from my camera chip to my computer (e.g. "1 Locker Side Panel", "2 Side Panel Rabbet", etc.). That way I can put them in the order that I want to up load them even if they were taken out of sequence (rather than have them get resorted alphabetically by the computer). That way when I do upload them to my gallery they are in the order that I want to use them in my posts. It makes it a lot easier to page thru the pics and manage the URL codes while composing.
KC
My Build: The Poet Creek Express Hybrid Foamie

Poet Creek Or Bust
Engineering the TLAR way - "That Looks About Right"
TnTTT ORIGINAL 200A LANTERN CLUB = "The 200A Gang"
Green Lantern Corpsmen
KCStudly
Donating Member

Postby mezmo » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:07 am

I haven't tried this yet - not enough available time - but I'd guess that in your
Build Journal thread, if you go back to your posts and Edit them you could
just change the image info you put in originally.

I always use the " [album]123456[album] " choice when I post pics from my album.
If you just change the number between the "[album]"s when you Edit, to the desired
pic's number [e.g., it could be as simple as just changing one or two digits], for this choice,
that should do it I would think. If you used one of the other available ways to post
an image, then just delete the original image info and insert the new desired image
info, in its place, when you Edit the post. Preview it to check if it has done what
you want, then submit the Edit for reposting.

Note: This is NOT rearranging the pic order within your TnTTT Album. It is just using
the image info from the pics in the Album for changing the posted pic within your post(s)
in your Build Journal.

Cheers,
Norm/mezmo
If you have a house - you have a hobby.
mezmo
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Foamies