Scaffold up for the trailer ...

Canvas covered foamies (Thrifty Alternatives...)

Moderator: eaglesdare

Scaffold up for the trailer ...

Postby GPW » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:31 am

My trailer turned out to be not so tiny (as you know ) and needed a ladder to reach the top for cleaning /inspection... Old guy up on a shaky ladder is no fun ... :roll: Then thought , I’d just buy/find some scaffolding and safely be able to access the higher parts of the trailer ... Nice sturdy platform to work off of , allowing full access .. That sounds like a better way ... I’ve seen scaffolds at the RV repair shop ... even bridges across the trailer tops ... 8) Seems handy for at home too ... the wife is threatening re-painting the house , and with a 20’ ceiling , we’ll definitely have to scaffold up for that eh !!! ;) Presently looking on Craig’s list for a local kit.

Anybody else try this ?
There’s no place like Foam !
GPW
Gold Donating Member

Re: Scaffold up for the trailer ...

Postby tac422 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:53 am

Doc,
I rented some cheap from the local big orange store to install a chandelier not too long ago....
It seemed really reasonable at the time , but I don't remember how much it was. But then, it wasn't my house or bill to pay.....
tac422
500 Club

Re: Scaffold up for the trailer ...

Postby GPW » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:02 am

That’s a great option huh ..... Thanks Tac !!! :thumbsup: 8) :D I was hoping to get a used set for around half a Large (< $500.00) ... I’ll have to check my “traps" and see if any friends have any first ... :thinking:
There’s no place like Foam !
GPW
Gold Donating Member

Return to Foamies