Ultra Light Foamie Weekender (sleep Platform)

Canvas covered foamies (Thrifty Alternatives...)

Moderator: eaglesdare

Postby Ned B » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Hi gang! I am trying to come out of hibernation after the majority of this winter has passed. To that end I am currently cleaning out and organizing my disaster of a shop.

We had a fairly heavy snow last week, but overall February was very mild and except for what Fell on Friday I only have to deal with mud season right now.

I cleared some space and moved a bunch of stuff around, and now have a home for my shop Smith:

I have a ton of wood stacked everywhere that I need to go through. in the process of going through all that I will find lots of usable material for my trailer.

I’m going to Build A hybrid between a weekender and A kenskill. I want the rounded nose, but also want the lift up rear section. Going with a basic 4 x 8 Harbor freight trailer, with minimal cabinets.

On the medical front, Lori is continuing to fight the doctors regarding limitations , she is determined to go back to work, even found a full-time position but when they require a doctors statement of limitations on her, she lost her job. She goes for a scheduled visit on Friday and I think I have to go to referee.

She’s napping with our pups...
Ned B
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: Ultra Light Foamie Weekender (sleep Platform)

Postby GPW » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:41 am

Glad to hear from you Ned !!! All the Best to the wife !!! :thumbsup:
There’s no place like Foam !
GPW
Gold Donating Member

Postby Ned B » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:47 am

Well I have a new schedule at my main job... same number of hours, but now I’ll be working overnights Thursday through Sunday. I start that in a couple of weeks. I’ve got the shop in better order, but not 100%
Ned B
1000 Club
1000 Club

Previous

Return to Foamies