WIFI

Here's where we keep the polls, and anyone can start a poll!

I look for a campground that offers WIFI

Poll ended at Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:15 pm

I look for a c/g that has plug in internet
23%
What is WIFI
9%
Why bother
46%
IBM
14%
Apple
9%

Total votes : 35

WIFI

Postby BnTRanch » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:15 pm

WIFI is important to me. At least in having contact and information available to me when I need/ want it. Both for work and hobby, stocks, news, weather, and Family. and especially FAMILY javascript:emoticon(':thinking:')
(':thumbsup:')
Thumbs Up
BnTRanch
Platinum Donating Member

Postby mightypan42 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:04 pm

WiFi's good, but I usually go camping to get AWAY from that kind of stuff... :lol:
Jimmy
mightypan42
Teardrop Advisor

Re: WIFI

Postby Gage » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:09 pm

BnTRanch wrote:WIFI is important to me. At least in having contact and information available to me when I need/ want it. Both for work and hobby, stocks, news, weather, and Family. and especially FAMILY javascript:emoticon(':thinking:')
(':thumbsup:')
Thumbs Up

Then your not a teardropper. When I go camping with any of my trailers, the computer stays home because I'm on vacation and most importantly I'll be on Teardrop Time. Kick back and relax, enjoy your surondings. If your just relocating your work station, take a motorhome.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby MOKI SEAKER » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:28 pm

Have to agree with Gage on that one, I haven't finished mine yet, but, I will go to alot of places I have been to before with my tent, and ain't no WIFI in them there hills. Jim G :lol: :lol:
If you don’t read the newspaper, you are uninformed.. If you do read the newspaper. You are misinformed.
Mark Twain
MOKI SEAKER
The 300 Club

Postby PaulC » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:58 pm

I'm with you Gage. Leave all the crapola at home and get back to basics.
Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

I'm Done

Postby BnTRanch » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:35 pm

Thanks for all the "politeness "I have been shown. I am leaving this group
cya on the road....
BnTRanch
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Gage » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:36 pm

Oh, I might add that I do take a cell phone with me in case and only in case family needs to get a hold of me (or if I get lost and need directions). :lol:

Image 3000
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby PaulC » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:48 pm

Four responses that disagree and you decide to leave. I'm sorry to hear that.
Gage, I think you will have to take the responsibility for this one :lol:
Cheers
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Postby Gage » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:16 pm

PaulC wrote:Four responses that disagree and you decide to leave. I'm sorry to hear that.
Gage, I think you will have to take the responsibility for this one :lol:
Cheers

Yep, I'm a bad boy. He even sent me a PM to let me know. I guess he just wanted people to vote and not explain why.
Here's a line from his PM to me.
"I can't seem to get a poll out without getting beaten up."
Guess maybe he should just take his darn teardrop out on the road and not ask questions. He already knows what he wants. Like I said, he'd probably be more happy in a motorhome.

And to think he has only been on board for a little more than a week. Probably a retired Tanker Driver. They are there own breed. :lol:
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:26 pm

Dang Gage,
I think he was a little sensitive. Should we tell him it is your job to stir it up. Notice your new title :lol: :lol: :lol: :angel:
(ya'll leave mine alone please.) :lol:

Wish I could find someone to pay me while I camp.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Arne » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:27 pm

I am a stock market timer and need to download financial information especially when there is a trend change, more often if possible... the first place I try is the local library. If they don't have it, they usually know who does....

yup, it is a pain.. I always figure at least 2 hours to find it, use it, and leave... but I don't need it every day.... I do not use it for email, just investing... when I get home from a month long trip, I usually have 600+ emails (I am part of an investing group with a lot of chatter).

I usually use mailwasher to clean emails, but with huge amounts, it is easier to read them in, sort by 'FROM' and do group deletes.. I can clean out the crap in about 10 minutes that way....

If I don't think I can connect often enough, I sell everything to a money market account..... but, if I'm not invested, I'm not making money. It's just the way life is for me... I need to be connected.
www.freewebs.com/aero-1
---
I hope I never get too old to play (Arne, Sept 11, 2010)
Arne
Mr. Subject Line

Postby MOKI SEAKER » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:39 pm

I don't know Gage, if he was a driver or not. I spent 32 Years on the Road started as a bedbugger, then teamed on a van coast to coast and back in 6 day's got the 7th day off. Finished her off in a flatbed doing Heavy Haul running 7 to 13 axle. I just don't think he could cowboy-up. Jim G :( :( :lol:
If you don’t read the newspaper, you are uninformed.. If you do read the newspaper. You are misinformed.
Mark Twain
MOKI SEAKER
The 300 Club

Postby Gage » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:44 pm

Miriam C. wrote:Dang Gage,
I think he was a little sensitive. Should we tell him it is your job to stir it up. Notice your new title :lol: :lol: :lol: :angel:

I noticed and I'm working on why they are discriminating. I feel all who reach at least 3000 should have the same title. :rofl:
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Gage » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:53 pm

MOKI SEAKER wrote:I don't know Gage, if he was a driver or not. I spent 32 Years on the Road started as a bedbugger, then teamed on a van coast to coast and back in 6 day's got the 7th day off. Finished her off in a flatbed doing Heavy Haul running 7 to 13 axle. I just don't think he could cowboy-up. Jim G :( :( :lol:

I understand that. Done some driving myself and still do. And that's why I said: "Probably a retired Tanker Driver. They are there own breed." :lol: He himself said he was an X-Truck Driver in one of his earlier post.
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:57 pm

Gage wrote:
Miriam C. wrote:Dang Gage,

I noticed and I'm working on why they are discriminating. I feel all who reach at least 3000 should have the same title. :rofl:

Well if ya move slow enough you will probably get caught :laughter: :rofl: (ok I'm behaving now) :rofl2:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Next

Return to User Polls