Another Cafepress Poll

Here's where we keep the polls, and anyone can start a poll!

Here's what you should do Dean...

Save us the disapointment and get rid of any items that you feel are total junk or just too much money for what they are
50%
Give us a detailed review of each and every product you have purchased
25%
Find another way to offer us quality merchandise, where you select the items and know that the quality is good
6%
Do whatever you want to, I don't give a rip!
19%

Total votes : 16

Another Cafepress Poll

Postby Guest » Thu May 12, 2005 8:32 pm

I ordered more stuff from Cafepress.
I'm happy with the way all the designs turned out, but as for the quality of a few of the items themselves as compared to the price they get for those few items.... :thumbdown:
For example... I ordered the Trucker Hat. The hat looks good, the design looks good, but the hat itself is what I would call low quality. :(
The tag on the hat says KC and it has a kings crown above the KC... made in Bangladesh.
When I put the hat on my head, it felt very uncomfortable across my forehead. I flipped back the liner on the inside an noticed how chinsey it was made, which made for the lousey fit.
On a brighter note... the color adjustment I did on the shirts looks ten times better! :thumbsup:
BTW- If you order an organic cotton shirt... They aren't white, more of a light tan.
Should I take the bull by the horns and pull the products which I feel would be a bad buy, or give a review on each item that I have purchased?

Postby Nitetimes » Thu May 12, 2005 9:24 pm

I'd say if everyone that buys something maybe writes a little about what they think of it you would have a better idea of what to keep and what to pull. You have to consider also that you will never get the highest quality products from most of the online stores but if it keeps the prices within reason what the hay. I haven't ordered anything yet, haven't gotten around to it, but everything looks pretty good.
Just my .02.
Rich

ImageImage
-
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government.
- Thomas Jefferson -
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a butt kickin'.
Nitetimes
7000 Club
7000 Club

Postby Guest » Thu May 12, 2005 11:45 pm

Nitetimes,
Like I say...The hat looks great, but I won't wear it because it feels so uncomfortable. My son never complains about anything, well almost anything... I had him try it on and he said, "Ouch, that doesn't feel very good."
Maybe it was just a bad hat and doesn't represent the product accurately, but this hat was 10.99 and maybe that should have told me something.
I would rather pay 20.00 for a nice hat that feels good than wear a hat that looks good, but feels like crap.
These polls crack me up, because I usually include an answer for someone that could care less about the poll question in the first place and someone always seems to pick that answer. :lol:
I think I'll do a checklist and make short comments and or use emoticons to do quickie reviews on the items that I've purchased.
I do that in the Notices section...

Postby mikeschn » Fri May 13, 2005 3:37 am

If you are obviously unhappy with something, and think that everyone else would be too, then pull it from the shelf.

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2005 9:34 am

10-4 Copy That,
We are now a hatless community...
Someday in the near futere, I'll look into doing our own hats.
Rocky may be able to help out in this department also... with stitched hats.

Postby asianflava » Fri May 13, 2005 4:24 pm

I'm workin on it. :thumbsup:
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Gage » Fri May 13, 2005 10:18 pm

"Give us a detailed review of each and every product you have purchased" :? :rofl2:

Have a good day,
Gage
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Return to User Polls