Ok so, for a few years now, I've been trying to get my wife to tell me what style of camper she likes best. (in an attempt to get her into the sport more than she currently is) I could never get more than a "meh whatever, I don't much care for any of them." My mother just recently became interested... While she was over we were looking through ads trying to find one at a good price in the style she preferred. My wife walked in the room, takes one look, and goes "Oh thats cute... I like that." Facepalm... thats what I was trying to find out for the last few years.
What I want to know is, if you were looking for a standy with a box under 15', and $ wasn't much of an issue, what style would you choose?
1. Vintage Canned ham. ie scotty, aljoa, aloha, round shasta
2. Modern canned ham. ie MPG, rpod, retro lite, tada
3. Egg shaped camper. ie boler, uhaul, burro, scamp
4. Vintage boxy look. ie shasta, prowler,
5. Modern Boxy look. ie jayco, aliner,
6. Vintage airplaneish. ie Avion, Airstream
7. Standy Teardrop Style ie. Tab, iCamp<-loosely td style
8. Popup, or some other type of transforming trailer.
9. Other not mentioned above.
I'm trying to see if I married my mother, or if most women gravitate to a certian style
You know a man is on the level if his bubble is in the middle.