when you log on or goto T&TTT when or why do you do that

Here's where we keep the polls, and anyone can start a poll!

when do you come to the forum

Daily
80%
weekly
No votes
when I have a question
No votes
only when knowone else can answer my question
No votes
get answers with out asking
2%
Just to read and enjoy the forum
16%
I have other projects ahead of this one
2%
I know one of the members and want to keep up on his teardrop work
No votes
I belong to another forum and come look when reference is made
No votes

Total votes : 45

Postby Steve_Cox » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:33 pm

I must log in at least 10 times a day if it's not a work day, and lately there are lots of those. Right now I'm waiting for some steel to arrive so I can start building. That should slow me down on the logging in.
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby Aussie Nomad » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:40 pm

I have been a member for a while but only read posts at the moment to gain some ideas. When I begin my build i'm sure that i will start to fire the questions fairly rapidly.

I usually log in a couple of times a day, if I leave it too long the information overload gets too much for my rapidly slowing brain to handle. :?
Ian. :D
Aussie Nomad
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Ron Dickey » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:48 pm

Marck wrote:This is my home page... I bet I log in about 10 to 15 times a day... usually when waiting for glue or epoxy or undercoating to dry, or lately it's been so durned hot I come in about 10 times a day to cool off and check the board.

I to have this as my home page .... This is quite a suprise to see this many readers, particapints, and confessions from addicts to people reading this for relaxsation between jobs.

You can vote if you are a member and you will be a silent minority and your name will not pop up unless you add a statement at the bottom.

I want to thank those who have responded and please continue with more of the same.
I applod you all members, guests and administraters.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I come on at least once a day. sometimes I do not come on for a week and get totally lost there are so many new wonderful ideas and thoughts flowing out there it is hard to catch up.

I will leave the forum and find an answer if I can, words to people to research on and off the net.

I love to learn and love to help others learn.
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby JunkMan » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:21 am

I log in every morning, and evening. If I come home for lunch, I usually log in then too. Don't have internet access at work, or would probably be on during the day also :shock:

I agree that it would probably give us a more accurate idea of how many people we actually have on this forun if we purged people that signed up and never returned, or have not logged on after a certian amount of time (3 months, 6 months?). Looking at the stats, there are several people that have never posted (over 650, over 150 of those signed up in 2004), or posted once or twice, and never posted again. I assume that many of them signed up, and then forgot about the forum, ( I know that I have been guilty of doing that on some forums).
Jeff & Odie
Black Hills of South Dakota
JunkMan
500 Club

Postby mexican tear » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:16 am

I log on every time I come in the house for coffee,and at least three time in the evening. You have to log on just before bed to see what the Weatcoasters are up to.

kai
"Essie" and the Mexican Tear
mexican tear
Donating Member

Postby Steve Frederick » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:18 pm

I'm on daily, sometimes several times in a day, depending on if the customer's building control computer is on the 'net. I too am an addict!! :?
I've slowed down on the posts, as I'm finishing up my'Diner. I'm on a little more lately, as I wait for coats of spar varnish to dry. It kicks quickly with this heat!!! 8)
Blessings, Steve
Adirondacks, Upstate New York
Building Journals
The Shop Manual's 8-years old!! Thank's everyone!
New! 'Rondack Lodge Plans!Order Here!
Steve Frederick
Custom Teardrop Builder

Location: Upstate New York, Adirondacks (Great Sacandaga Lake)

Whenever I can

Postby Guy » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:16 pm

I log on daily or whenever I can during my travels. A large number of people across this country have my "please remember me on this computer" checked. Since most are either friends or vets I am helping it is a great way to get them interested, without having the pressure to commit to joining.
Regards,

Guy
Keep on living, laughing, learning and loving.
Guy
1000 Club
1000 Club

Previous

Return to User Polls