BIRTHDAYS: Is it time for a change?

Here's where we keep the polls, and anyone can start a poll!

Birthdays: Is it time for a change?

Continue creating an individual happy birthday topic for each member’s birthday and leaving them in the GENERAL DISCUSSION space.
10%
Continue to create an individual happy birthday topic for each member’s birthday BUT put these in their own space called TODAY’S BIRTHDAYS.
29%
Create just one happy birthday message per day with every birthday listed for that day and leave it in the GENERAL DISCUSSION space.
12%
Create just one happy birthday message per day with every birthday listed for that day and put it in a new BIRTHDAYS space.
7%
Forget about birthdays! This is a TD and TTT forum, not a birthday forum.
32%
Other...I've listed my comment below.
10%

Total votes : 41

Re: BIRTHDAYS: Is it time for a change?

Postby S. Heisley » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:09 am

Ron Dickey wrote:
wagondude wrote:How about a birthday banner that comes up on the home page. It would just list the members whose birthdays are on that day. Then those who would like to send their own message, could just PM the ones they want.

I like that too, I am not on every day and miss some of the important birthdays of my friends. I also feel the birthdate should not be the year because it is a ID thing on a lot of important stuff in your personal life. what age you are does not matter, by the teardrop clock :NC .

Oh and if I missed your birthday happy balloted birthday..... mine is next sunday....

Ron Dickey

There is a little birthday footnote at the bottom of the Board index, before you click on View new posts. Maybe the administrators could move that to the top?
Dunno.....
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Ron Dickey » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:39 am

this is the only forum I live on. no facebook, this is my life, twitter, etc.

And I like hearing it. so what I did is I told the world on off topic. I feel if you want folks to know say it. But It was fun to see it. You did a great job at doing it.

But with this many members you need to do other things. thanks for all your work :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :thumbsup: :beer: :wine:

Ron
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby PKCSPT » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:32 pm

Maybe we need a Happy Birthday to Me Link, so we can post our own birthdays if we want to.
121172 116946 159644
PKCSPT
Silver Donating Member

Previous

Return to User Polls