Northern Tool 5x8 Trailer Model

Member designs created in Sketchup or other cad program

Re: Northern Tool 5x8 Trailer Model

Postby OP827 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:37 pm

TimC wrote:I've tried Sketchup before, but :x It's a lack of patience! I wish somebody did personal Sketchup training in my kitchen on my computer...

Anyway, thanks for doing this. It will be a big help for folks trying different layouts. Me? I'm still in the build it and chuck it mode of learning curve :)

Tim, I had the same issue until recent time. You could try and check these tutorials out - http://jayscustomcreations.com/sketchup/ and let me know if they helped. I personally learned from them quite good and can model many simple designs that do not involve professional functionality. I would recommend start watching from videos that show basic tools and functionality use and then see how actual models are built. Jay Bates, the website creator, had a formal training in CAD and it shows when he shows how to use Sketchup. I found his videos helped me much better than some random search results on youtube, which is sometimes waste of time. Good luck.
OP827
Donating Member

Re: Northern Tool 5x8 Trailer Model

Postby ronheins » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:52 am

_Ryan_ wrote:I have some experience with SketchUp and during my planning stages created a model for the Northern Tool 5x8 trailer. ...

And let me say a big THANK YOU! :thumbsup:
ronheins
Teardrop Inspector

Previous

Return to Sketch up designs