This is a continuation of a build idea that I have been working on for 6 years. I had the original post in Member Designs http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=35068&p=637484#p637484
In the mean time, I have used Sketchup to modify the original design I aero streamed the body (which gave me more internal space) and the fender flares. I'll add a couple of computer fans for ventilating, powered by a small 12 volt battery. I hope to build this winter. I have gathered all the frame components. Check out my design, any comments are welcome.
Just to recap, my main goals are:
1. Low weight (250# or less), tow behind a 1200cc motorcycle
2. Foam/epoxy/fiberglass body 38" wide x 96" long x 40" high, single door, small trunk
3. Steel frame so I can weld it up myself
4. Torsion half axles (425#) with 5.70-12" tires and rims
5. Vacuum bag the flat panels before gluing together