Periodic PMF cold weather bubble.

Finishes, paints and coatings

Re: Periodic PMF cold weather bubble.

Postby Tom&Shelly » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:01 am

"It's normal for PMF to react to extreme temp changes, especially if there's no damage or water leaks. But keep an eye on it, just in case!"

This guy's a worthless spammer. His last post was on a year old thread (mine, as it happens) and he later added a link to something totally unrelated to us. True to form, this is a vacuous post on an old thread. As you can see, no indication at all that he even suspects this is a teardrop and tiny travel trailer forum, and I doubt he knows what poor man's fiberglass even is! :stompspam:

Tom
172912 170466 173366
Tom&Shelly
Palladium Donating Member

Postby rjgimp » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:48 am

Tom&Shelly wrote:"It's normal for PMF to react to extreme temp changes, especially if there's no damage or water leaks. But keep an eye on it, just in case!"

This guy's a worthless spammer. His last post was on a year old thread (mine, as it happens) and he later added a link to something totally unrelated to us. True to form, this is a vacuous post on an old thread. As you can see, no indication at all that he even suspects this is a teardrop and tiny travel trailer forum, and I doubt he knows what poor man's fiberglass even is! :stompspam:

Tom

Y'know... <leaps up onto soapbox>

In recent months I haven't been around as much as I had been the last few years, and this nonsense is a big reason why. In the time surrounding the somewhat recent "ownership change" there was big talk of significant changes and improvements, faster approval of new memberships, etc. There was a request for volunteers to step in and take roles on the admin team. (I volunteered and have sent multiple reminders and have heard zilch.) The big change I have CLEARLY seen is an enormous wave of spammers that I almost never saw previously.

I just looked again at "The Team" link at the bottom of the page listing the admins and moderators. Of the 14 admins only about 5 have been online at all this year. Most have not in at least 5 years and one has been absent over a decade. Exact same situation among the 7 moderators. One has been absent over a decade three for a few years. Only three appear active. This spammer you referenced here is still around, as are his two posts. You said you reported it. I report every one I stumble across. Why is the garbage still here and stinking up the joint? Is there an admin in the house??? Very frustrating.

:x
-Rob

I hope to make it to a Procrastinators Anonymous meeting someday...
just as soon as the steering committee gets around to scheduling one!
rjgimp
500 Club

Postby PaulC » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:53 am

I’m still here people. Report it, I check it and nine times out of ten I delete them and their posts. I must admit I think the new owners need to step up and get some fresh blood in. I’m 70 now and haven’t had a TD for over ten years.

Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Postby Tom&Shelly » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:50 am

Thanks Paul!

Tom
172912 170466 173366
Tom&Shelly

Postby Tom&Shelly » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:56 am

JoshuaElia wrote:Dealing with that cold weather bubble situation, huh? It's understandable to be concerned, but let's take a calm approach.

Hi Spammer! Thank you for showing yourself--I've reported your three posts too! :stompspam:

Tom
172912 170466 173366
Tom&Shelly

Previous

Return to Skinning secrets