Winter Warrior Plans

This includes traditional teardrop shapes and styles

Winter Warrior Plans

Postby TPMcGinty » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:02 pm

Does anyone know where I can find plans for a Winter Warrior? I've got the trailer I want to build narrowed down to a Generic Benroy or a Winter Warrior. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tim

TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member

Postby ARKPAT » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:31 am

Sorry it took me a while to find it but here is the Winter Warrior link

:thumbsup:

Pat

You might want to save it to your favorites in your browser. ;)
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby mikeschn » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:04 am

If those metric dimensions are throwing you for a loop, let me know. I've got an inch version of that also.

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby angib » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:04 am

Here is a version of the winter warrior that started in inches, got detail design done in millimetres and has now been converted back to inches! I mention this as there are a few odd dimensions that result from this history.

http://www.angib.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/i ... arrior.pdf

I will remove this file at some time in the future, so if anyone wants it, download it now.

Mike, I presume this is the same file that you've got?

Andrew

PS American patriots may wish to avoid this design as it's called the 'light imperial warrior' - light because it's fairly lightweight construction and imperial because that's what we Brits call the inch system.....
angib
5000 Club
5000 Club

Postby GregB » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:11 am

Andrew,

U.S. Patriots don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. HRM did, in fact, make a few royal decrees that we have embraced. Actually, I think we've got a death grip on this one. Half of my workshop is metric and the other half is imperial which generally makes me all crazy. :D :D

GB
I'm not dead, yet. I'm feeling better.
GregB
500 Club

Postby TPMcGinty » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:41 pm

Thanks for the information! If I do this plan I will need to do it in inches and feet. If I have to convert AND think I would be in trouble.
Tim

TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member

Postby TPMcGinty » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:44 pm

Since I have no welding experience, is there a pre-manufactured trailer that works with this plan?
Tim

TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member

Postby mikeschn » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:07 pm

Yes it is... let me know when you are ready to remove it, I'll put it up online. Please make it on a weekend when I have some time! :)

Mike...

angib wrote:Here is a version of the winter warrior that started in inches, got detail design done in millimetres and has now been converted back to inches! I mention this as there are a few odd dimensions that result from this history.

http://www.angib.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/i ... arrior.pdf

I will remove this file at some time in the future, so if anyone wants it, download it now.

Mike, I presume this is the same file that you've got?

Andrew

PS American patriots may wish to avoid this design as it's called the 'light imperial warrior' - light because it's fairly lightweight construction and imperial because that's what we Brits call the inch system.....
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby TPMcGinty » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:15 pm

Thanks for your help everyone! I have decided to do a Generic Benroy first, but I would like to build a Winter Warrior next. I'm still wondering if there is a pre-manufactured trailer that would work for the Warrior?
Tim

TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member

Postby mikeschn » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:39 pm

TPMcGinty wrote:Thanks for your help everyone! I have decided to do a Generic Benroy first, but I would like to build a Winter Warrior next. I'm still wondering if there is a pre-manufactured trailer that would work for the Warrior?

Yes, the HF 4x8... look at my pics here
http://www.mikenchell.com/WWEH_Photo_Album/

Mike...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Return to Traditional Designs