Black Hearted tender guy

This includes traditional teardrop shapes and styles

Black Hearted tender guy

Postby frazzyfuzz » Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm

Well hear goes Im finaly going to build a kuffel creek or like same. Making the bed cross way to the trailer, sunken spot so you can play cards on rainy days on a pullout table. Oposit to bed will be bunk with storage under. Will do the same to big bed with a gun rack under. Roll out stove role out ice chest. AC DC portch light. Insulated top sides and bottem. 2 doors window in front one of those good catches for kitchen booth sides partial woody Alum roof. Good roof vent and fan. tool box in front on hitch. Tool box is rectangle (darn) it was such a good deal that I decided to live withit. Battery goes there along with stuffff. Nice little trailer was a double, debated as to make a 4 wheeler naa. I will have another axel to make another trailer. Thats it for now (geterdone)
The bottem will have expanded metal to keep the insulationin place ????
1/2 floor hard foam ins sides will be 1"hard foam top same. Spair will have a reach plug in to be taken off while camping????. Small table will help with cooking and eating folded in next to stove on the road. I must say again that all these ides were not mine I jusr coppied them from you guys and girls( jumping up and down Jerry)
frazzyfuzz
Teardrop Inspector

Postby jdarkoregon » Sun May 11, 2008 5:28 pm

I like all the planning you are putting together, It sounds like a great little trailer,

Have fun, keep us in the loop

John
Innovation is essential
The world can be better
ImageImage
jdarkoregon
Donating Member

Too wide

Postby frazzyfuzz » Sun May 11, 2008 8:24 pm

Too wide for my truck 70"s is too wide and squat still like the wells for your feet fold out table. Queen bed would ok long way half to about 10'long???? Should keep an eye on the length.
frazzyfuzz
Teardrop Inspector

Postby mikeschn » Mon May 12, 2008 6:11 pm

Sounds like a pretty big trailer... :?
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby frazzyfuzz » Mon May 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Yor right too big to pull behing my mazda P U. I just want one so bad :(
frazzyfuzz
Teardrop Inspector

T D

Postby frazzyfuzz » Mon May 12, 2008 6:40 pm

Whew U just downed 1/2 a Fatty's pizza have a better uot look on things. Got all those parts laying in the shop just cant stand it butt will have too. Aghh that pizza went down real nice a 1/2 Qt of real coke man you can't beat that. Dogs ate the crust they feel better too :)
frazzyfuzz
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Too wide

Postby bobhenry » Tue May 13, 2008 6:58 am

frazzyfuzz wrote:Too wide for my truck 70"s is too wide and squat still like the wells for your feet fold out table. Queen bed would ok long way half to about 10'long???? Should keep an eye on the length.

70" to wide for a truck ? I'm pullin' 67" wide behind
a 1100 cc Scion XB ? :?

Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Profile Bobhenery

Postby frazzyfuzz » Tue May 13, 2008 7:02 pm

Just what im looking for like the lines. So if Imake the width as wide as a Queen sise then what ever is left over is going to be kitchen area few inches hear and there for tucks and tabs. Ive noticed that raising the bed off the floor make room for storage under. 1 foot or so would be fine then whats left over+-so you dont bump your head head. Will have to for go then sunken spot in the floor. :( Insulation is a must where I go hunting me and the dogs will be worm enough with 1"insulation T_B_S 1 1/2?????
thanks Bobhenery
frazzyfuzz
Teardrop Inspector

Postby mfkaplan » Tue May 13, 2008 8:59 pm

I see you are from central California. If you are anywhere near me I have 5 each 4'x8' 1/2" Styrofoam insulation sheets to give away. Plus about 1/2 of a sheet of 1" thick insulation. It's what's left from my tear. You can double up on the 1/2" thick sheets. They need a home. I do realize that central California is a big area and with the price of gas!
Mary
Mom's Nest
mfkaplan
Gold Donating Member

Worm Foam

Postby frazzyfuzz » Sun May 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Im in Atascadero above Sanlouis Obispo. Woild be glad to take them off your hands. Jerry
frazzyfuzz
Teardrop Inspector

Hi Neighbor

Postby Esteban » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:25 am

Hello Jerry,

:) 8) :thumbsup: :applause: Nice to learn you're a local building a teardrop. There are a few of us around the area. I'm building one just down the Grade from you, in SLO.

BTW, we're going to have a teardrop gathering at nearby Lopez Lake in September. Come join us to camp, or just to check out the teardrops, if you can.
:vroom: :ilovecamp:
Steve - SLO, CA
Esteban
Donating Member

Return to Traditional Designs