Saint Joseph Peninsula State Park - Florida

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Mary K » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:15 pm

:MLAS I'm pleading the Filth...er the Fifth.... Anyway, my Dad is coming girls, and he is not wearing a Speedo. :no:

Mk :lol:
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Steve_Cox » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:44 pm

aammmar wrote:Make that a 3rd on the bikini swimming suit - those days are gone!!!!!! But a man in a speedo, that's different. :beautiful: Well, some good and some not so good.

Anyway, Steve don't be shy you can wear your speedo if you want. Don't let us stop you!

Margie

Hi Margie welcome to the party :cheerswine: Glad you and your new tear are going to be there.
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:52 am

Margie, looking forward to meeting you (and MK). I had the pleasure of meeting Steve and Kim at Ft. Clinch, during a monsoon. It did finally stop raining by Friday evening but it made a mess of things.

This will be a fun time.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Lynn Coleman » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:11 pm

Hi all,

I just caught this thread and woke up Paul. He's going to check and see if we can join you for a couple of days. We'll be camping in Tallahassee the 5, 6, & 7th so it's only 2.5 hours away and his day off is Thursday, sooooo, we're hoping to join you all. There are a few sites left according to reserve america.

I'll let you know in a couple of days.

Unfortunately we won't be able to make the Sat. night get together. It's weird but people expect Paul to be in church on Sunday mornings... :lol:

Anyways, I've got my fingers crossed.

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:40 pm

Lynn, that sounds great. I hope you guys can make it Maybe we could grill something Friday night since ya'll can't make it Sat. night. I'm looking forward to this.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Steve_Cox » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Paul & Lynn,

Hope you get to make it for a couple of days :thumbsup:
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby Lynn Coleman » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:19 pm

Hi all,

Paul and I will be coming on Thursday and will pull out Sat. morning. We're looking forward to it.

I'll post tomorrow once I reserve our site.

Friday night grilling sounds wonderful.

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:00 am

Ok Steve, one more guy on your team...oh yeah, MK's dad too. But the women still out number you manly-mans. :peace:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Mary K » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:32 am

Lynn, AWESOME! It will br great to to meet you and Paul. :dancing

Okay, we can do the cook out Friday night. We plan to get there early friday morning. I just hope we can check in before 3 PM.

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Steve_Cox » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:49 am

Mary K wrote:Lynn, AWESOME! It will br great to to meet you and Paul. :dancing

Okay, we can do the cook out Friday night. We plan to get there early friday morning. I just hope we can check in before 3 PM.
Mk

It is Kim's and my anniversary that Friday and I would like to invite everyone to a cook-out that evening at our campsite. I'll bring my charcoal grill and provide the hamburgers, buns, mustard, mayo, ketchup, plates, forks, napkins and cups. Would that work for everybody? If so, what can you bring?

I kinda thought we could eat around 7 PM and go over and watch the sunset after dinner. Maybe we will see the green flash.
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:04 am

It's your anniversary...you don't need to provide anything. I am sure we can all take care of that, if not, I will be happy to. If you provide the grill, we (or me) can provide the rest. The sunset sounds like a good idea.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Lynn Coleman » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Hi all,

Okay our site will be #46.

I'll be happy to make a macaroni and pea salad and anything else needed for the dinner, just let me know.

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Great!!! Glad you guys are going to be there. I am at site #20, I think. That salad sounds good. I make some really good baked beans and may do that in the D.O. I am leaving Wednesday right after work and will sleep at a rest stop (they have armed security now). I am hoping they will let me check in earlier Thursday. If not, I'll find a Wal-Mart and hang out.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Steve_Cox » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:34 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:It's your anniversary...you don't need to provide anything. I am sure we can all take care of that, if not, I will be happy to. If you provide the grill, we (or me) can provide the rest. The sunset sounds like a good idea.

Becca,
You'll love my burgers, I promise, you can help me flip 'em if you like :Flippin Burger: We still need someone to bring the garden type stuff for the burgers, what else do we need?
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby Lynn Coleman » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:39 pm

Steve_Cox wrote: We still need someone to bring the garden type stuff for the burgers, what else do we need?

What kind? Lettuce, Tomato, onions? Anything else? What about the ketcup, relish, mustard and mayo?

Let me know, I'm sure we can come up with those as well.

Are there 8 of us attending or 9?

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to Southeast