NORTH AL CAMP IN

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby madjack » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:44 am

campfiremaster wrote:i am gonna try to make it sat afternoon me the scooter and a pup tent hoping someone will let me stick it on there site for one night monies is tight just buried my father and man what a couple weeks this has been

My condolences to you and your family...I have buried my dad and step dad...both were tough...a little time in the wind and little something to take you thoughts away are just what are needed...
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby sid » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:37 am

campfiremaster wrote:i am gonna try to make it sat afternoon me the scooter and a pup tent hoping someone will let me stick it on there site for one night monies is tight just buried my father and man what a couple weeks this has been

Sorry for your loss campfiremaster

We will be there on Friday......
sid n side
"If you're going through hell, keep going......" Winston Churchhill

Side by Side - completed October 2008
sid
Donating Member

Postby Paw_Paw_Drew » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:08 pm

Ready for next weekend I think. I got my camping gear loaded in the van and am anxious to see what some of the tear drops look like and meet ya'll.

I don't know what we will do there as I have not participated in a gathering other than I am gonna look a lot at how TD's are put together and ask a few questions.

I am hoping that there will be a fire to sit around at night. If there are any guitar players that don't mind a beginner trying to follow I will bring mine. :worship:

Does anybody coming mind me partaking of a few cool ones? :beer: I'll share what I bring as long as I get a couple out of a six pack. If it is a problem I'll abstain. :cry:

If ya'll want I can also bring the horseshoes but I rarely play them. :O

Someone was talking about sharing a camp site and setting up their tent. I can accomadate them as my van is set up for me to camp in so let me know. "[email protected]"

Looking forward to meeting all of ya'll :P
Meet you at camp
Paw_Paw_Drew
Teardrop Master

cool ones for sure

Postby stbuch » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:14 pm

:beer: This is supposed to be relaxing, right?

See you guys on Friday.

Sherrie
Good grief, isn�t it the weekend yet?
Maybe if I sleep in the camper the week
will pass faster�
stbuch
The 300 Club

Postby sid » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:48 pm

Paw_Paw_Drew wrote:Ready for next weekend I think. I got my camping gear loaded in the van and am anxious to see what some of the tear drops look like and meet ya'll.

I don't know what we will do there as I have not participated in a gathering other than I am gonna look a lot at how TD's are put together and ask a few questions.

I am hoping that there will be a fire to sit around at night. If there are any guitar players that don't mind a beginner trying to follow I will bring mine. :worship:

Does anybody coming mind me partaking of a few cool ones? :beer: I'll share what I bring as long as I get a couple out of a six pack. If it is a problem I'll abstain. :cry:

If ya'll want I can also bring the horseshoes but I rarely play them. :O

Someone was talking about sharing a camp site and setting up their tent. I can accomadate them as my van is set up for me to camp in so let me know. "[email protected]"

Looking forward to meeting all of ya'll :P

It will be our first get together also. A fire sounds great, we'll see what we can scrounge up since our build is done, and sold, and gone... :lol: :lol: We will be there in our new teardrop, so we look forward to meeting everyone. As for the beverages.... we specialize in Budweiser Select and maybe a bottle of wine... :lol: :lol: Hey, the cooler is always full! I talked to the lady at the park, and they also sell beer there, so we won't run out :lol: :lol: Come one, come all.... we'll have a hoe down. Bring that guitar and we'll play and sing til the wee hours of the morning. I play a little, pick a little banjo and play a little mandolin..... Just don't ask me to sing! :? :? There just ain't enough beer for that..... :rofl:
sid n side
"If you're going through hell, keep going......" Winston Churchhill

Side by Side - completed October 2008
sid
Donating Member

Yes, they do

Postby stbuch » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:22 pm

We camp there all the time and they definitely do sell beer.

It is a great campground and I can't wait for you guys to see it. If anyone plays tennis there are courts there (I play!).

This is starting to sound like a lot of fun! It will be our first gathering also and we are thrilled that it will be so close to home and in a place we with which we are so familiar!

This will be a long week at work I think...

I don't play any instruments, but I actually do sing.

Sherrie
will pass faster�
stbuch
The 300 Club

Postby campfiremaster » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:45 pm

i will be there with paw paw drew
campfiremaster
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Paw_Paw_Drew » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:36 pm

Sid I don't sing either. I can follow a bit on some of the chords. Sounds like you're into bluegrass like my father. Saturday lets break em out and make some racket..

I may be gone for a while friday night to a local ballgame but should be back around 9:PM. Hope that doesn't disturb you to much Campfiremaster.

Just promised a friends daughter I would come and see her march during half time at her school if ever got up there during a game.
Meet you at camp
Paw_Paw_Drew
Teardrop Master

Postby campfiremaster » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:25 pm

no worries at all see you soon
campfiremaster
Teardrop Advisor

Postby harldydodge1 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:13 pm

Looks like this is going to be fun. We are all first timers and I like meeting new people. Come on down Campfiremaster we"ll find a spot for ya. I know a few cords on the guitar but don't have any rhythm. Maybe I'll bring mine and someone can tune it for me anyway. I'll load up some firewood for the fire. I will be leaving Friday morning after work. I work nights and get off at 6:30 am. I'll have everything loaded and with me Thursday night at work. If your sure you will be there leave me a message and I'll get a couple extra spots. Stbuch says that section E is the best so that's were i'll try and get.
SEE YA: Keith
harldydodge1
Teardrop Advisor

Postby rmcelroy » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:39 am

Loading up and bringing TD to work with me Thursday leaving right after I get outta here. See you guys there!

Mc
Wheather you think you can or you think you can't, your right.

Henry Ford
rmcelroy
Teardrop Master

Re: Who's coming?

Postby jgalt » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:29 am

[quote="stbuch"]Roll call-who's coming to Guntersville?

We're in!

Sherrie[/quote]

I hate it, but we couldn't schedule our vacation around the Guntersville meet-up. Flights booked, and the family is vacationing now with me to join them after the meet-up.

I considered just bringing the tear myself, but I'll probably just stay home and prepare for my trip.
jgalt
Teardrop Advisor

Postby mincey » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm

I regret that we won't be able to make it either. Our T@B is still at the dealer waiting for parts for warranty work. I was really hoping to go because it would have been my first time meeting folks from the board as well as first time visiting AL (besides driving through on I-10). Guntersville sounds really nice, and I would still like to camp there. Maybe plan an early spring outing there too? I had really hoped to meet you folks this weekend!

:cry:

Cheryl
Cheryl and Randall
2006 T@B Clamshell
The T@Binator
mincey
Teardrop Master

We'll miss you

Postby stbuch » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:21 pm

We'll miss you guys, hate that you can't make it! Come on down if you get free at the last minute.

Sherrie
will pass faster�
stbuch
The 300 Club

Postby GHOSTSSX » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:03 pm

Ask them for a loaner!!!
GHOSTSSX
Teardrop Master

PreviousNext

Return to Southeast