Four Paws Kingdom, NC - October 13-15, 2006

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Four Paws Kingdom, NC - October 13-15, 2006

Postby mincey » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:53 am

There is a small T@B rally for the weekend of Oct 13th at Four Paws Kingdom in Rutherfordton, NC. Their website is http://www.4pawskingdom.com. The campground is really cute too. Obviously, they are very pet-friendly, and the place is kept up very well, and the owners are extremely hospitable. We would love to have other teardrops join us as well! If you would like to join us, contact Four Paws for reservations, and tell them you are with the T@B folks so you can get a site near us if you would like. Us T@Bbies love real teardrops too!!!

When we had our last rally in TN, there were two homebuilt teardrops camping together there as well. When we had our Tour de T@B, they joined in looking at all of ours, and they showed us theirs. They were a big hit! Both tears were built by the same guy, one of the tears he built for his mom so she could camp with them.

So if anyone is interested, let me know! Would love to have ya!

Cheryl
Cheryl and Randall
2006 T@B Clamshell
The T@Binator
mincey
Teardrop Master

Postby Jiminsav » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:26 pm

Cheryl,
I hate to tell you this, but the big Davidson River gathering is the 20th of Oct., and getting to camp two weeks in a row that far away is not likely for myself.
Have fun tho, and take lots of pics...
Jim in Savannah
If you can read this bumper sticker, my camper fell off.
Jiminsav
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby ALAN GEDDES » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:22 pm

Can't make this one due to conflict with the Fall Crawl at Davidson River, but we and our dog are very interested in the campground.
Alan
ALAN GEDDES
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby mincey » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:51 pm

I guess I just keep missing y'all! I didn't realize this would conflict with another gathering. But at least they aren't on the same weekend in case someone else wants to join us and do both! I looked at the Fall Crawl thread, and checked the park, and your loop is all filled up!!

We are definitely going to be return visitors to Four Paws, so I can always post when we go back. We are even seriously considering Thanksgiving there too. They are having the traditional spread, and it sure would be nice to not have to cook the big meal!!!
Cheryl and Randall
2006 T@B Clamshell
The T@Binator
mincey
Teardrop Master

Postby ALAN GEDDES » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:18 pm

Not everyone could get on Apple Tree loop so don't let that stop you. It's a goood gathering at a beautiful campground.
Alan
ALAN GEDDES
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby mincey » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:56 am

There are still sites available is anyone wants to join us!
Cheryl and Randall
2006 T@B Clamshell
The T@Binator
mincey
Teardrop Master

Return to Southeast