Re: an old post Jan.8-9 2006

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Re: an old post Jan.8-9 2006

Postby gassman » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:21 am

I know the post is quite old, but; worth the wait. Thanks to those who replied to our inquiries about visiting FLA. We did make it there, that's about all. I became ill; and upon returning home; found I have cancer. Since that time our plans have been put on hold. Now the good news; I seem to be recovering; and we have decided to go forward with the build. Matter of fact we pick up the HF trailer tomorrow. It may take some time to accomplish...but we are getting a little used to that 'patience' thing. And we will be in FLA again; Oct 2007....a week at Siesta Key
gassman
Teardrop Master

OLD POST

Postby CPASPARKS » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:03 am

Hey Gassman,
Good Luck with your recovery from cancer. I think building a teardrop will keep your mind off all the bad stuff associated with cancer.
I am a two time cancer survivor with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma at the age of 46.
Camping in my teardrop(s) (I have two teardrops) has been very healthy for me. Makes a person appreciate all the little things in life!! :thumbsup:
Kevin
CPASPARKS
The 300 Club

Postby apratt » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:59 am

Good luck and a quick recovery Gassman. I am also a cancer survivor. And enjoy your new build.
Arthur,

ASL spoken here
apratt
Gold Donating Member

Return to Southeast