Little Talbot Gathering 2007 Has moved to Anastasia UPDATE

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Steve_Cox » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:09 pm

Lynn Coleman wrote:
Woody wrote:HMMMMMM no pictures yet??????Although I do pray til heard of a video that was taken however :twisted: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's because everyone is still recovering from that bug that went around. I know Paul and I are still dealing with it.

Lynn

Lynn,

Sorry to hear you were sick. Just to let ya know, I felt no ill effects, so it couldn't have been any of the 5 pots of chili, the etouffee, the gumbo, deviled eggs, dutch oven cobbler, cake, cookies, brownies, or tequila body shots. Musta been something else.
:D
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby madjack » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:05 pm

...tequila body shots...DAMNITMAN :lol: :lol: :lol: ....................................... 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:24 pm

madjack wrote:...tequila body shots...DAMNITMAN :lol: :lol: :lol: ....................................... 8)

:thinking: Perhaps this is the reason there hasn't been a single picture of this event. :thinking: I guess there are just some things you just don't publish. :cry: ;)

You guys gotta know we were all jealous as can be. 8)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Steve_Cox » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:24 pm

Miriam C. wrote:
madjack wrote:...tequila body shots...DAMNITMAN :lol: :lol: :lol: ....................................... 8)

:thinking: Perhaps this is the reason there hasn't been a single picture of this event. :thinking: I guess there are just some things you just don't publish. :cry: ;)

Yeah, I bet you're jealous!:)

Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby madjack » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:16 am

Steve_Cox wrote:
Miriam C. wrote:

Yeah, I bet you're jealous!:)

...ya know what THEY say...
...one tequila
...two tequila
...three tequila
...floor

madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby surveytech » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:29 am

Everyone had some of that tainted Peanut Butter.......yeah thats it.

It's been a whole week and no pics posted yet. Madjack should be ragging on everyone by now.

Where's Oliver Stone........this must be a conspiracy.
surveytech
Donating Member

Postby Chip » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:25 pm

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: 8) :lol: :thumbsup:

and thats my final word on dat
Living large,,,travling small !!!
54"x9'4" tear
4'x8' tear
Serro Scotty rebuild(in progress)
Chip
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby madjack » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:14 pm

ST...as much as I luv da pics, I never push for pics that MIGHT get someone arrested or divorced :D :lol: ;)
madjack 8)

p.s. but y'all could post a few of the "tamer" ones...ya know we luv 'em...doncha...MJ
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Woody » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:12 pm

Well I think the bug that was passed around was in the bottom of the shot glass. It is called the brown bottle flu, I had a twinge of it myself. So I made sure I drank plenty of fluids in twelve ounce increments and maintained plenty of physical activity (back and forth to the beer cooler) to ward off any ill effects of the brown bottle flu epidemic the was rampant in the area of our campsites. I had heard that there was a touch of it in the campsite next to me however. That is a whole nother story though. As for our pictures I need to download them and see which ones are worth using for blackmail and or posting. A video camera would have been a better choice. I'm suffered from my sides hurting from all the laughing at the stuff that happened (all in good fun) Ya'll missed a damn good time. To those who missed it, see ya at the next one. To those who where there ya know what I mean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Woody
The Tear Jerker's, Florida Chapter Director
E-mail: [email protected]
Tear jerker chapter site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Check the SE section for gathering information
Tear Jerkers new site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Enjoying life in 12 ounce increments is what it's about
Woody
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby Bob Pierce » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:49 am

OK, we would like some pictures. I wanted to go to this one, but had to go to Savannah to a wedding instead. Just pick out some good pictures and get em posted. I like pictures too. 8)
Bob Pierce

While I breath, I hope.
Bob Pierce
Teardrop Builder

Previous

Return to Southeast