Southern Appalachian TearJerker's *SPRING FLING 2007*

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Chip » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:26 am

Well hey thar,,, Hi thar,, Ho thar boys and girls,,, oops,, I better watch what I say,, I aint got any sponsors to cancell my show,,, just a slip of the lip,, so to speak,,

Jewel I been here and reading, I just havent been a typing much,, I have been giving others a little space to post with out having to read the ramblings of an old carolina redneck,,, :thumbsup:

I have a couple of things I been involved with recentley and have been splitting my time between several directions, Too many interest and not enough time or money or energy to fully participate in them all,,, I had made a commitment early this year for the weekend of the "Spring fall in the River" gathering,,, I hate I am gonna miss it,, and it sounds like its gonna be a hoot,,,, but then again it always is,,, even though I am not there in body,,, I dang sure will in spirt,,,, so to speak :picklejuice:

this trip I do make a request ,,,, take some dad burn pictures,,, Ill make a deal with ya,, I'll share my pics of that weekend if you will,,, I will be observiing the heathen, tattooed, scantley clad, alcholol consuming motorcycle riding ladies at Myrtle Beach,,, this is purley a research project and I in no way condone such behaviour,,, its a shame :oops:

Well, for all the guys at the River fall in fest,,, have a drank on me,,, and fer all da ladies,,, a great big ole hug,,,, and for all my other friends I havent talked to lately,,, a great big ole HEYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

remember I be watching ya'll,,,,,,,,, :thumbsup: :picklejuice:

chipper
Living large,,,travling small !!!
54"x9'4" tear
4'x8' tear
Serro Scotty rebuild(in progress)
Chip
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby bledsoe3 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:44 am

Chip wrote:Well hey thar,,, Hi thar,, Ho thar boys and girls,,, oops,, I better watch what I say,, I aint got any sponsors to cancell my show,,, just a slip of the lip,, so to speak,,

Jewel I been here and reading, I just havent been a typing much,, I have been giving others a little space to post with out having to read the ramblings of an old carolina redneck,,, :thumbsup:

I have a couple of things I been involved with recentley and have been splitting my time between several directions, Too many interest and not enough time or money or energy to fully participate in them all,,, I had made a commitment early this year for the weekend of the "Spring fall in the River" gathering,,, I hate I am gonna miss it,, and it sounds like its gonna be a hoot,,,, but then again it always is,,, even though I am not there in body,,, I dang sure will in spirt,,,, so to speak :picklejuice:

this trip I do make a request ,,,, take some dad burn pictures,,, Ill make a deal with ya,, I'll share my pics of that weekend if you will,,, I will be observiing the heathen, tattooed, scantley clad, alcholol consuming motorcycle riding ladies at Myrtle Beach,,, this is purley a research project and I in no way condone such behaviour,,, its a shame :oops:

Well, for all the guys at the River fall in fest,,, have a drank on me,,, and fer all da ladies,,, a great big ole hug,,,, and for all my other friends I havent talked to lately,,, a great big ole HEYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

remember I be watching ya'll,,,,,,,,, :thumbsup: :picklejuice:

chipper

Glad to see you're still around and well.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Bob D » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:48 pm

Hey Ross, I finally got back on my feet somewhat, still recovering but think I will be able to make it up the hill by May, so count me in. :thumbsup: 8)
Bob D
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Ross Wade » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:57 pm

I NEVER counted you out.....I knew that you be back and MOONING tha entire world....... :o :lol: :applause: :thumbsup:

Glad to hear that you are up and moving around.
Ross
Ross
Southern Appalachian Tearjerker Chapter Director
Ross Wade
Southern TearJerker

Postby ALAN GEDDES » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:54 pm

:cry: Had to cancel reservations. Scheduled for some cardiac stuff 2 days before. If feeling okay I will still run up there and join the gang. Joane said I just may not be in with the group.
Alan
ALAN GEDDES
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Woody » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:26 am

Alan
transfer your reservations with Joane to my name and I will hold your site so you you can be with the group. Heck I'll pay for the site to hold it for you, Whatever you want to do let me know. We will worry about it later. Hope everything is alright and see you there. Tell Wanda Hi from us
Woody
The Tear Jerker's, Florida Chapter Director
E-mail: [email protected]
Tear jerker chapter site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Check the SE section for gathering information
Tear Jerkers new site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Enjoying life in 12 ounce increments is what it's about
Woody
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby Bob D » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:04 pm

Hey Allen, Sorry to hear about the problem, hope everything goes well, :worship: : and you can make it to the Fling. :R Wouldn't be the same without you, :? and tell Wanda she was missed last time we were togather. :( Bob D The Streak :twisted: :twisted: See Ya
Bob D
Teardrop Inspector

Postby ALAN GEDDES » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:57 pm

Thanks guys. Already cancelled but if I can make it I'll just check first to see if any body wants to share. Trying to get these tests rescheduled but it took me forever to get the dates they gave me.
Alan
ALAN GEDDES
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Ross Wade » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:38 pm

Sorry that you the doctor appointments have gotten in the way, Alan. You and Wanda will be missed.

See you soon,
Ross
Ross
Ross Wade
Southern TearJerker

Postby Jiminsav » Thu May 10, 2007 10:34 pm

so, can anyone tell me the actuall street address of the campground so I can program it into my GPS and not get so lost in the hills up there..please..with a cherry on top.
Jim in Savannah
If you can read this bumper sticker, my camper fell off.
Jiminsav
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Ross Wade » Mon May 14, 2007 9:34 pm

Hey Jim,
I would give them a call and ask: 1-800 RIVERCAMP (748-3722) I didn't see it on thier website either.

See ya soon,
Ross
Ross
Ross Wade
Southern TearJerker

Postby Jiminsav » Mon May 14, 2007 9:44 pm

Ross, I did that after I didn't get a speedy response from anyone..
it's on some road in some town, in some state..and damn if it ain't close to virginny.
Jim in Savannah
If you can read this bumper sticker, my camper fell off.
Jiminsav
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Ross Wade » Mon May 14, 2007 10:05 pm

MASTER LIST REVISITED

Jim
Terry & Bess
Clyde & Pammy
Ross & Carla
Carmen & Kevin
Woody & Ellen
Rusty & Donna
Pete & Lynne
David
Bob
Jerry
Bob & Sori
Ed & Alma
Chip & Gwen
Doc & Marsha
Don
Chuck & Florence

AS FOR THE SATURDAY NIGHT DINNER :
We will supply a 2' X 6' grill. Everyone can bring thier grilling food to the grill around 5:00 pm and also bring a side dish to share with everyone else.

WEATHER FORECAST:
Looks like MOSTLY CLEAR with highs in the upper 60's and lows in the low 40's .

See Ya'll soon,
General Speed Bump or General Pot Hole.....whichever comes first.......
Ross
Ross Wade
Southern TearJerker

Postby hoggtyed » Tue May 15, 2007 5:41 pm

I am leaving the house around 2pm so should be at the camp around 5 on friday. I ran into a couple little snags in getting my litttle camper ready for this trip, so I will be bringing a tent and a screen room.
hoggtyed
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Woody » Tue May 15, 2007 11:40 pm

Hey is thing on?? Testing one..two..three...Over

Well we are ready to go. It will be along trip about 10 - 12 hours dependant on traffic conditions in Jacksonville, Florida and then in South Carolina. Geez It will be fun :twisted: :lol: Ross It is your turn for Pictures :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Woody
The Tear Jerker's, Florida Chapter Director
E-mail: [email protected]
Tear jerker chapter site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Check the SE section for gathering information
Tear Jerkers new site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Enjoying life in 12 ounce increments is what it's about
Woody
2000 Club
2000 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Southeast