December at the Beach

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Frank » Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:59 pm

Howdy Teardropers,

We just got back from a great weekend. Picked up extra papers for anyone who wants one, let us know. We're on the Front Page!! There is a good picture of Ross & Carla with their tear on the front page and another one of someone who will not let me mention her name and our tear inside the paper. The article is a lot more detail than on the net. :applause:

Linda will be unloading pictures soon.

To all those who did not come, you missed a great time. Hopefully see you at the next one.
:D

Frank & Linda
Let's go camping!
Frank
Silver Donating Member

Postby Chip » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:04 pm

Frank,,glad yall home,,we had a great time

ask Linda to save a paper for us please,,

the burboun and pickle juice is on me,,

chip
Living large,,,travling small !!!
54"x9'4" tear
4'x8' tear
Serro Scotty rebuild(in progress)
Chip
2000 Club
2000 Club

Great time

Postby anonymous2 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:28 pm

Hello all,

I just caught some posted pictures of the beach Christmas event on Yahoo Tearjerkers. That looked like one event I am sorry we missed. It looks like you guys & girls had a great time. How was the weather? It is a tough call on those decorated tears. Who was voted the best?? Did Chip show up in his mini skirt get up?? Maybe next year we can make it. Alan,we hope you get better,and Yes all the teardroppers,and tearbuilders I have met are great people.Hope to see you all on the road someday.

pateardropper = Bill & Joan
anonymous2
The 300 Club

Postby Dennis T » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:48 am

Here is a link to go to the pictures I took. Some are dark because I was trying to get the light effect, but you can always downlod them and lighten them up.
http://photos.yahoo.com/woody65usa
Click on the Myrtle Beach and I hope you enjoy.
:D
Dennis
Dennis T
The 300 Club

Postby PETED » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:36 am

Hello everyone, those three days seemed like one quick one. Had a great time & Chip summed it up very well earlier.Lynne has new projects for me now, I want a sliding table like Darla"s, want to cook in dutch oven like Ross, want a bathroom like Wanda"s. Please yall dont show her anything new. Frank save a paper for us too please. I prayed for a safe & pleasant trip, got home , went to unhook trailer & I had not latched or pinned coupler, talk about prayers being answered. Waiting for racoon holler............Pete
PETED
Teardrop Builder

Postby Frank » Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:22 pm

Fello Teardropers,

Linda has been working all day getting these pictures loaded, :applause: hope there is someone out there that can tell us a better, easier, FASTER way. Well at least she did take out time to put on some supper :) Here they are
http://photos.yahoo.com/merccp enjoy. :)

Under Dec at the beach

Frank & Linda
Let's go camping!
Frank
Silver Donating Member

Postby Chip » Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:25 am

Great pictures everybody,,thank all of you for sharing them,,,I am hoping to have a roll developed and posted in a day or so,,,, sure hope santa brings me a good camera for Christmas,,,

chip
Living large,,,travling small !!!
54"x9'4" tear
4'x8' tear
Serro Scotty rebuild(in progress)
Chip
2000 Club
2000 Club

Previous

Return to Southeast