Caravan to Minden?

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Caravan to Minden?

Postby s4son » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:59 pm

Hello fellow Teardroppers,
I have volunteered to help out with ITG II this year and have been assigned the task of Regional Rep for the Southeast US. I plan on keeping a running list of caravans going to Minden from various states. If you would like to e-mail or call me with questions pertaining to a caravan or other questions about the gathering, I will do my best to answer. This takes some of the burden off George allowing him to concentrate on other details. I have put together a web page listing the caravans that I am aware (as of today there are none). It is http://www.scottforsen.com/Teardrop/minden.htm

I have also included links to some of the things to see and do around Minden. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. If I don’t have an answer I will find out.

SOUTHEAST U.S.: Scott Forsen, 816-866-4364, [email protected]
TN, NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, FL

Scott Forsen
Are we there yet?
ImageImage
s4son
Donating Member

Postby Gage » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:32 pm

Two areas Scott? Your a good man. :applause: Could be a piece of cake. There weren't that many from the Southeast at the 1st ITG for some reason.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Return to Southeast