finally got my Pisgah pics posted

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

finally got my Pisgah pics posted

Postby Jiminsav » Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:14 pm

OK ya'll, i finally got the pics off the camera and made a page for them..check it out at http://www.jiminsav.com/pisgah/index.html and check check check, check um out
Jim in Savannah
If you can read this bumper sticker, my camper fell off.
Jiminsav
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Chip » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:25 am

Jim,,great pics,,ok now we starting to understand a bit more about you,,lets see Oct to Dec. thats 2 1/2 months,, to get pics out of camera,
thats not bad,, :lol: , happy new year bud, hope this one is more successful than the last,,,, by the way how is the "TEARMITE" coming along?? ya getting close to moving in,,we want to see pics of
what ya got done so far,,

see ya in Feb,,Happy new year :thumbsup:

chip
Living large,,,travling small !!!
54"x9'4" tear
4'x8' tear
Serro Scotty rebuild(in progress)
Chip
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby Jiminsav » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:58 am

chip, ya goofball..ain't much left to take pics of..as soon as i get the doors on with handles and lock, which, i found some nifty T-handles the other day in dick gores rv world, i'll be about done except for the galley, which i have no idea what i'll do there..so, chin up and don't drink and drive...you might hit a bump and spill your drink..happy new year!!
Jim in Savannah
If you can read this bumper sticker, my camper fell off.
Jiminsav
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Ross Wade » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:32 pm

Great pictures Jim. I had forgotten about the heavy rains Saturday night. Hopefully there won't be any rain in the forecast for the Florida trip in February.

Since it's New Years Eve, remember to keep your eyes closed , so you won't bleed to death. :beer:

Ross
Ross
Southern Appalachian Tearjerker Chapter Director
Ross Wade
Southern TearJerker

Return to Southeast