TEARJERKERS Georgia Chapter *** NEW ***

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

TEARJERKERS Georgia Chapter *** NEW ***

Postby tearjerkersfounder » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:08 pm

:D
After the Fall Crawl that the Southern Appalachian Chapter just had, I was approached by Ross Wade to form a Georgia Chapter. The South is getting bigger & he felt he had a good person to head it up. He put me in touch with Marvin & Jennifer Von Almen of Ellijay, GA. The rest is history. He will be communicating with the two other directors, both Ross & Bill Wellington of the FL Chapter. I suspect this chapter will grow rapidly & look to do other things in conjunction with the other two chapters.

Anyone wanting to join that chapter can email the group:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Tea ... iaChapter/
or Marvin at [email protected]
tearjerkersfounder
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Outlaw » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:45 pm

The TJ Posse just keeps a growin'. Did you give them franchise information for the Tin Can Tavern?
Eric
ImageImageImage
Outlaw
Donating Member

Postby Tear Fan » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:27 am

The e-mail is [email protected] - lower-case "M".

Tear Fan
Life is so short, we should all move more slowly. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Photos - http://flickr.com/photos/47726343@N00/
Tear Fan
The 300 Club

Postby tearjerkersfounder » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:42 pm

:lol:

Eric; Glad to hear you survived Parvin. That's really not a bad idea. Will have to look into a Franchise agreement.

Todd
tearjerkersfounder
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Washichu » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:56 am

I'd like to hear more about the GA Chapter... Is there a website? Is there a cost? I registered with the TearJerkers forum, but does that mean I "joined" the TearJerkers? When I post questions or comments, do I have to use those little animated smiley things? So many questions...
-Washichu-
Washichu
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Outlaw » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:11 am

You are now offiically a "Tear Jerker"! I'd suggest posting some type of hello message in the Georgia Chapter section of the www.tearjerkers.net site. Emoticons are optional :D

A reminder to anyone else reading this message. The Tear Jerkers Organization is open to anyone and everyone who enjoys camping with their T&TTT. We even have folks that camp in tents that do not own a TD although they may be planning a build and want to see some up close. There are NO membership fees, forms to fill out, and the only BS you'll find is around the campfire with a group of new friends. Won't you join us?
Eric
ImageImageImage
Outlaw
Donating Member

Return to Southeast