TearJerkers Georgia Chapter Gathering Schedule

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Re: TearJerkers Georgia Chapter Gathering Schedule

Postby DonnRic » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:51 am

Tennessean, are any of making plans for 2014 that would be somewhat close to Nashville, Tennessee? I have to admit that this cold weather has me chomp in' at the bits and looking forward to taking the "S"leep Inn out for its maiden voyage maybe like early March? Let me know....please.
DonnRic
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Kullas » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Tear Fan, i see you are from Ellijay so am i. I just started my tear today if i can get it built i hope to join ya at one of the gatherings.
Chris
Kullas
Donating Member

Postby bannana55 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 pm

why is it so hard to register on the tearjerkers site?
bannana55
Teardrop Inspector

Postby absolutsnwbrdr » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:40 am

bannana55 wrote:why is it so hard to register on the tearjerkers site?

What problems are you having? Its just like registering on this forum, except you need to use your first name instead of a screen name. Feel free to message me with any questions you have. :thumbsup:
Zach
Coming Soon...
Image Image
absolutsnwbrdr
Donating Member

Postby kookenotes » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:36 am

Is there an active Georgia chapter? I have been building a 5 X 8 Benroy Woodie and find myself about two weeks away from a campable Teardrop. My first planned outing will be a return to the Maryland mountains for a class reunion and a fly fishing trip the end of May. I have seen a few postings from other Georgia owners and I am curious about how active the group is. I have just registered on the Tearjerker site and am waiting to be confirmed so I have not been on that site yet. Are there any active gatherings planned? I am hoping to have a pretty active camping schedule as soon as my toybox is road worthy. Bill
kookenotes
Teardrop Advisor

Postby absolutsnwbrdr » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:39 am

Hey Bill! Just sent you a PM! Yep, Georgia is part of the Dixie Chapter, which encompasses Georgia and Alabama. If you can re-register over on Tearjerkers using some form of your real name, then we'll get your membership approved and you can check out the Dixie Chapter for yourself! :thumbsup:
Zach
Coming Soon...
Image Image
absolutsnwbrdr
Donating Member

Postby buckisland1950 » Sat May 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Don't limit yourself to just the Dixie Chapter as everyone is welcome to any gathering. Just got back from North Carolina and went to Tennessee last month. Always a trip going on somewhere. Hope you enjoy the site, it a really good compliment to all the info you get here.
buckisland1950
Teardrop Builder

Previous

Return to Southeast