Little Talbot Island Gathering-1st Photos

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Woody » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:07 pm

Thank you all for coming, I can finally put faces to the screen names I had been chatting online with for the last 1 1/2. Again Thanks, otherwise it would have been the wife and I and a turkey camping. I think I can still smell pickle juice in my nose Chip. If everybody liked the the park, I set it up for the same time next year. Any sugestions on a different part of the park or would you like to be in the other areas in the campground. The wife and I had a really good time meeting you all and making new friends. After just about everyone had left sunday morning, John Blewett from www.tinytears.cc and his wife stopped on by and we had a nice chat. When we got back home our phone line was dead and I had to wait until today for the phone company to figure out what went wrong with the line to get back online. Anyway like Alan said " Great food, great friends together at a really nice campground. What more can I say." And as for the firewood problem, I am still laughing about "Clem and the pregnant pig, Who's your Daddy" and the dueling banjo experince we (Ross and I) went through. Again Thanks to you all for coming and those who came by just for the day as well, great meeting everybody. Thank you, I am trying to keep this post short as possible.

And as we stated If you want to go to the Keys Let us know the offer about it still stands and we have plenty of room for you and your Teardrops here as a staging point to make the final leg to the Florida Keys.
Woody
The Tear Jerker's, Florida Chapter Director
E-mail: [email protected]
Tear jerker chapter site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Check the SE section for gathering information
Tear Jerkers new site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Enjoying life in 12 ounce increments is what it's about
Woody
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby TRDRPR » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:10 pm

Hello from Oregon. I understand my mom paid a visit to the gathering and got to meet some of you all. She enjoyed seeing all of your teardrops and called me later to tell me she thinks she needs one now. :) She was the one with the limp and tales of her motorcycle trailer.

Gretchen
TRDRPR
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Chip » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:37 pm

Gretchen,, was she the lady that has ridden all over in the sidecar camping,, they were definately interested in the campers and we all enjoyed meeting them,,,, happy trails

chip
Living large,,,travling small !!!
54"x9'4" tear
4'x8' tear
Serro Scotty rebuild(in progress)
Chip
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby TRDRPR » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:37 am

"was she the lady that has ridden all over in the sidecar camping"
If she was, then she's been out doing things I never knew about. :o

She has one of the motorcyle pop up trailers that she pulls behind her little 4x4. We've had our teardrop a little over two years now and before visiting us at Christmas, she'd never seen one. She drove up to see y'all so that she could see how diverse they were.

The pictures from your gathering look like you all had a great time and some wonderful weather. Can't wait for camping season to start again.

Gretchen
TRDRPR
Teardrop Advisor

Previous

Return to Southeast