Nice Meeting All of You!

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Nice Meeting All of You!

Postby Tina Chrismon » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:36 am

We made it back late last night. The vacation is over with :thumbdown: I sure do wish I could have brought some of that warm weather home with us 8) It is in the low 30's in Virginia now. Just wanted to let you know it was really nice meeting you all last Saturday Evening. We were the folks that popped in for a couple of hours. We have ordered a Camp-in Teardrop. I want to enjoy some outtings this decade. It should be ready for the Fall trip that you folks were talking about. I'll keep my eyes open on that and make reservations.

Thank you Jake and Dani for keeping us posted and letting us in the gate. The coffee was just what we needed for the addtional drive we had ahead of us. Dinner was a nice treat also and a Big thanks to Alan, who gave us the grand tour of all the Teardrops. You folks are very creative with what you have done with your Teardrops. We'll be looking forward to meeting all of you again. Bye for now. George & Tina
Tina Chrismon
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Arne » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:30 pm

Tina, have you ever heard of Williamsville, VA? We took a longcut through there on our trip (there are no shortcuts to Williamsville).... beautiful, and remote....

We look forward to getting down to VA in April....... and away from the maddening crowds of CT.
www.freewebs.com/aero-1
---
I hope I never get too old to play (Arne, Sept 11, 2010)
Arne
Mr. Subject Line

Williamsville Virginia

Postby Tina Chrismon » Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:43 pm

Arne,

Well, that'a a new place on me. Most definately one way in and one-way out. I am about 20 miles from Williamsburg. What part of Virginia is Williamsville in?

Tina
Tina Chrismon
Teardrop Inspector

Postby ALAN GEDDES » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:15 pm

:) It was nice meeting you both and come again as soon as you get your Tear.
Alan
ALAN GEDDES
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Southeast