Saint Joseph Peninsula State Park - Florida

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Steve_Cox » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:31 pm

Lynn Coleman wrote:
Steve_Cox wrote: We still need someone to bring the garden type stuff for the burgers, what else do we need?

What kind? Lettuce, Tomato, onions? Anything else? What about the ketcup, relish, mustard and mayo?

Let me know, I'm sure we can come up with those as well.

Are there 8 of us attending or 9?

Lynn

Lynn,

I got the ketchup, mustard, and mayo covered, as mentioned in the post with the sunset picture on page 3 :lol:

So far Lynn we have 8, but ya just never know...... time will tell I guess. Maybe Ira will show up 8)
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:25 pm

I'll take care of the dessert and baked beans. I gotta remember to bring the Beano too. :shock: I have lots of plates, cutlery and glasses.

Steve and Kim just need to finalize what they want us to bring besides what we mentioned. Don't worry, we will make sure we have everything, plus more as usual.
I would like to invite everyone to hang out on the beach either Friday or Saturday for some relaxing sun and umbrella shade. Which reminds me...if you have a beach umbrella, please bring one. I have 1 or 2 that I will bring. We could even use one of our 10x1 Easy Up's for the beach.

I feel like a kid planning her vacation to the beach. :woohoo:
Last edited by CAJUN LADY on Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Steve_Cox » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:59 pm

Becca,

As the time approaches the food thing will come together. 8)

Haven't seen Mary K today, wonder if she and her dad are going to do any fishing? I'm planning on bringing the blender, what's a beach party without this?
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby Mary K » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:12 am

UGGGH!! I have been MIA today. I tore one on with my family last and I have finally recovered...almost. The Captain Morgan got me... whew...hope I don't do that again for awhile....:oops:

Anywho, I'll have to wait for a clear head to figure out what to bring. Becca can you post a list of what everyone is bringing. That way I can figure out what we may need.

Are we still doing a potluck for Sat night too?

Steve, watching the sunset sounds wonderful. A Green flash would be cool. (Love those movies) Oh, is the campground on the sound side (bay) or gulf side?

TaTa,

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Steve_Cox » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:09 am

Mary K wrote: Oh, is the campground on the sound side (bay) or gulf side?

TaTa,

Mk

Mornin MK, how's your head today? 8) Our camping loop is just over the dunes from the gulf side.
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:52 am

I'm a Sauza fan! Bring on the blender!
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Mary K » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:57 am

Steve_Cox wrote:
Mary K wrote: Oh, is the campground on the sound side (bay) or gulf side?

TaTa,

Mk

Mornin MK, how's your head today? 8) Our camping loop is just over the dunes from the gulf side.

Better today...thanks. :phew: Whew... :thumbsup:

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:39 pm

My youngest son is a Captain fan too. I think the Cap'n has made him cry like a little girl a couple of times or 3. :lol: MK, just make a hot toddie tonight to ease the pain.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Mary K » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:56 pm

:lol: It's to late....Sunday morning around 6am would have been good for that. But I was so sick, I probably could not have drank it. Thats what I get though. :lol:
Mary K

Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Steve_Cox » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:49 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:I'm a Sauza fan!

:awesome:

I've found the best thing to mix with the Capt Morgan is Baileys Irish Cream, and I never, never cry like a little girl. 8)

Mk had a great idea, Becca can you keep track of the Fri potluck food and tell her what to bring :lol:

She mentioned a Saturday get together too, maybe we should see if we are all still getting along after friday :D I was just kidding :roll: :roll: How about Saturday brunch too? I would enjoy making the ladies (guys too, I guess) crab quiche and mimosas. 8)
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby Mary K » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:03 pm

:thumbsup: Crab quiche! Yummy!!! Image

Mk
Mary K

Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:06 pm

:thumbsup: I second the crab quiche.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:09 pm

Last time I got that jolly was about 25 years ago. Every time I entertain the thought of getting wasted, I recall the time my face was so close to the toilet water. Not again baby! :no:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Steve_Cox » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:50 pm

Moderation is the key.......Isn't that right Mk? :lol: :lol:

I have to get busy. Looks like I have crabs to catch for the quiche and oranges to pick for the mimosas, and please any comments about catching crabs no quiche for you! ;)
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby Mary K » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:49 pm

Steve_Cox wrote:Moderation is the key.......Isn't that right Mk? :lol: :lol:

HA! HA! :fb

Steve_Cox wrote:I have to get busy. Looks like I have crabs to catch for the quiche and oranges to pick for the mimosas, and please any comments about catching crabs no quiche for you! ;)

Ahhhhwwww :(

Mk
Mary K

Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Southeast