Tear Jerker Florida Chapter Fall gathering '08

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Woody » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:26 am

I am glad the gathering went fine. I wish I could have been there. Due to circumstances beyond my control at work at the last minute I found myself stuck here. This is the first gathering for the Florida Chapter I have missed in almost 7 years. I want to say thanks to all those who attended and many thanks to those who took charge in my absense and made the gathering enjoyable for all. Thanks again. this is what the teardrop and tiny travel trailer is all about. Thanks again
Woody
The Tear Jerker's, Florida Chapter Director
E-mail: [email protected]
Tear jerker chapter site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Check the SE section for gathering information
Tear Jerkers new site http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums/
Enjoying life in 12 ounce increments is what it's about
Woody
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby Michele » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:09 pm

This was the first gathering we have ever been to and we had a great time. Like Mary Anne, we also had a sleepless night due to the noisy neighbors in the site beside us. Three car loads of drinking teenagers makes for a rough night. However, they left Sunday morning which made a peaceful night on Sunday.

I didn't get to make it around to all of the trailers but I did get to see the one I wanted to see the most which was the Inkwell. I liked it on the forum but I loved it in person. Thanks for giving us the tour, Lynn.

It was nice to meet all of you, hope to see you at another gathering soon.
Michele
Teardrop Master

Postby devigata » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:37 am

Thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome and showing us your trailers!

As "promised" we did get a 12' cargo trailer... and we've decided to call it The Big Lug because it tends to dwarf a campsite. After using it for two nights, we've already made changes to the initial design. Work in progress.

Dinner turned out perfectly, and we look forward to another gathering soon.
devigata
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:48 pm

Happy New Year.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Previous

Return to Southeast