St Joe Peninsula State Park PICTURES!!!

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Lynn Coleman » Thu May 15, 2008 8:13 am

Hi Becca,

The camera is a Nikon D50 (The closest to it today is the D40). I love the camera and the battery charge lasts for a really, really long time. The lens on most of those images was my Quantaray 70-300 zoom lens. It also has a macro setting. However, I also used my other lens Nikkor 28-80. It's a good lens but I am wanting to get one in the 18mm area preferably a macro lens.

Since taking the photography class, I'm wanting a couple more lens, not to mention another camera, so I can have two lenses set at a time. Changing lenses on a windy beach isn't recommended.

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby Mary K » Thu May 15, 2008 10:56 am

:clapping hands: :clapping hands: :clapping hands: Absolutely Wonderful Pictures Lynn!! You did a great job. :applause:

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Steve_Cox » Thu May 15, 2008 7:07 pm

Lynn,

your Quicktime movie was really beautiful. You make me want to be a better photographer. Thank you. Where did you get the music?
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby Lynn Coleman » Thu May 15, 2008 10:41 pm

Steve_Cox wrote:Lynn,
Where did you get the music?

Thanks, Steve. The music is from the soundtrack to the movie August Rush. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it highly, especially knowing your passion for music. The film is great but the music really takes you there.

The piece in particular is called 'Dueling Guitars'

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Southeast