St Joe Peninsula State Park PICTURES!!!

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

St Joe Peninsula State Park PICTURES!!!

Postby Steve_Cox » Mon May 12, 2008 7:28 am

It was more of a party than a gathering, lots of good food, laughter, sunsets, new friends, and old friends. I had dubbed the gathering "Women In Tears" but there were a couple of husbands and Mary Kay's dad was there too. It was great! Thanks goes out to Mary Kay for her shrimp boil Saturday night, it was the best! Becca made fresh beignets that were tasty and she worked hard to keep us fed. Here's a group picture, and there are more to come after we have time to recover. 8)
Last edited by Steve_Cox on Mon May 12, 2008 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby Mary K » Mon May 12, 2008 9:36 am

Yup, It was a blast!! :applause: :thumbsup:

Thanks goes out to Steve and his wife Kim for their great hospitality. Steve's Burgers and Crab Quiche were outstanding! YUMMY!!!

Becca, thank you so much for your help. I owe you a BIG ONE!!:lips:

Lynn & Paul, The Ink Well was amazing! :applause:

It was a pleasure meeting everyone, and I am looking forward too our next get together.

Here is link to my Slide Show
Becca, I tried for hours to get the stupid program to not cut the "a" off the end of your name. but it kicked my butt. Sorry. :(

Here is a link To Just my pictures

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby tinytrailer » Mon May 12, 2008 4:16 pm

I am glad you all had such a good time. MK your pictures were great, thanks for sharing. I will have to learn how to show mine like that.
tinytrailer
Teardrop Master

Postby Mary K » Mon May 12, 2008 4:21 pm

tinytrailer wrote:I am glad you all had such a good time. MK your pictures were great, thanks for sharing. I will have to learn how to show mine like that.

Thanks, I find viewing them like that with music so much more enjoyable.

I used Windows Movie Maker...it came with my new PC with Vistas. :thumbsup:

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Pics

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Mon May 12, 2008 10:23 pm

8) How fun for all of you. Thanks for sharing your shots of the gathering.
TDN
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Re: Pics

Postby Steve_Cox » Mon May 12, 2008 11:01 pm

The Teardrop Nanny wrote:8) How fun for all of you. Thanks for sharing your shots of the gathering.
TDN

Dear Nanny,

We did have a nice time, thank you. Although we could take a few lessons from your past efforts, as we had no massage tent. We could have but darn it , just didn't think of it at the time. Thanks for stopping by. :D
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby forestfrog » Tue May 13, 2008 12:24 pm

Love the pics and the slideshow!! It looks like everyone had a blast! :thumbsup: :applause: :thumbsup:
Kristi
~*~Stand still and be awed by Nature...~*~
forestfrog
Teardrop Master

Postby Steve_Cox » Tue May 13, 2008 3:38 pm

I did the photobucket movie thing like Mary Kay, but she is an expert compared to my humble 1st time attempt. 8)

Link to St. Joe State Park Movie
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby tinytrailer » Tue May 13, 2008 4:50 pm

I guess I am out of luck, making movies like yo both did. I don't have windows! I Have an Apple, Mini Mac computer.
tinytrailer
Teardrop Master

Postby Mary K » Tue May 13, 2008 5:21 pm

Great Job Steve! :applause: I love them.

Did you get the mans name that did the painting of your TD? Looks like he was doing a beautiful painting.

Tinytrailer,

Steve did his in Photobucket.com. It's a free service and nothing to download. You should be ableto use it, even with a Mac. OR The MAc should have it's owns GREAT software for doing slide shows...But, I dont know anything about MAc's. :(

Mk
Mary K

Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Steve_Cox » Tue May 13, 2008 6:11 pm

Mary K wrote:Great Job Steve! :applause: I love them.

Did you get the mans name that did the painting of your TD? Looks like he was doing a beautiful painting.

Tinytrailer,

Steve did his in Photobucket.com. It's a free service and nothing to download. You should be ableto use it, even with a Mac. OR The MAc should have it's owns GREAT software for doing slide shows...But, I dont know anything about MAc's. :(
Mk

I didn't ask the guy that did the painting what his name was, Kim had already told me how much his work goes for :lol:

and....... I made my movie with Windows Movie Maker and posted it on Photobucket as you did. 8)
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue May 13, 2008 6:45 pm

Steve and MK:

The guys name was Mitchell Kolbe. I'll look at the paper he gave us and see if he has a website. It did turn out to be a beautiful painting.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Steve_Cox » Tue May 13, 2008 7:03 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:Steve and MK:

The guys name was Mitchell Kolbe. I'll look at the paper he gave us and see if he has a website. It did turn out to be a beautiful painting.

Here ya go Becca, I'll make it easy for ya. He has a website under construction, but is part of the gallery I have linked. Many examples of his fine painting. Linky
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Tue May 13, 2008 8:48 pm

:applause: :applause: I see you girls managed to outnumber the guys :thumbsup: Looks like a lot of fun :twisted: Thanks for the pictures.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Mary K » Tue May 13, 2008 8:50 pm

Steve_Cox wrote:
and....... I made my movie with Windows Movie Maker and posted it on Photobucket as you did. 8)

Oops :oops: :lol:

Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

Mk
Mary K

Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Next

Return to Southeast