Deep Creek Campground

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Deep Creek Campground

Postby mi casita » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:04 pm

I've got to give a little props to this neat little campground near Bryson City North Carolina... Deep Creek Tubing and Campground (http://www.deepcreekcamping.com/index.html)

If you're in the area give them a "look-see"
mi casita
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Lgboro » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:54 pm

Deep Creek is an awesome campground if it hasn't changed. My first camping trip was to this campground in a really large surplus Navy medical tent that leaked like a sieve. Our family spent a couple of weeks a year at this campground from that year on. The tubing is excellent and the Natahalla River is close by for Class 3 canoing or rafting.
Lgboro
500 Club

Deep Creek

Postby Kristi Foster » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:53 am

Sylva is a town near Deep Creek. They had a fabulous fireworks display there on 4th of July.A train ride, that starts from the Sylva area, goes along the river and then ends in Bryson City was fun. There is also a miniature train museum there which is included with your train ticket.The mainstreet in Bryson City was set up with crafts, food, and live music. Plan a camping trip to Deep Creek and make the side trip (30 mins.) to Sylva next July 4th Weekend. You won't be disappointd. KF
http://www.vintageawnings.blogspot.com
ebay power seller: dlf1954
See pictures of my Vintage Trailer Awnings in my personal gallery.ImageImage
Kristi Foster
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Southeast