Yet another could be gathering in the Tampa bay area

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Yet another could be gathering in the Tampa bay area

Postby OrionAZ » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:36 pm

We will be camping in Myakka River State Park the weekend of November 7,8,9. Its our first time there. Any one have first hand info or park suggestions. is anyone else going to be there? Thanks
OrionAZ
Teardrop Builder

Postby devigata » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:29 am

That's when Anastasia SP in St. Augustine is being invaded by teardrops...

http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=23091
devigata
Donating Member

Re: Yet another could be gathering in the Tampa bay area

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:45 am

OrionAZ wrote:We will be camping in Myakka River State Park the weekend of November 7,8,9. Its our first time there. Any one have first hand info or park suggestions. is anyone else going to be there? Thanks

How did you like the park? I've been there once but only to check out the park. The park is nice but I didn't like the campsites -- too small and crowded together. What was your opinion? I participated in the Alafia Canoe and Kayak Challenge at Lithia Springs on the 8th. It was more like "survival of the fittest"! Hard work but a lot of fun.

Would ya'll like to join us at Manatee River State Park on Feb. 12th, 13th and 14th? It's in Chiefland...about a 2.5 hour drive. If so, check out the thread under the Southeast section that Steve Cox posted.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Steve_Cox » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:41 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:
OrionAZ wrote:We will be camping in Myakka River State Park the weekend of November 7,8,9. Its our first time there. Any one have first hand info or park suggestions. is anyone else going to be there? Thanks

How did you like the park? I've been there once but only to check out the park. The park is nice but I didn't like the campsites -- too small and crowded together. What was your opinion? I participated in the Alafia Canoe and Kayak Challenge at Lithia Springs on the 8th. It was more like "survival of the fittest"! Hard work but a lot of fun.

Would ya'll like to join us at Manatee River State Park on Feb. 12th, 13th and 14th? It's in Chiefland...about a 2.5 hour drive. If so, check out the thread under the Southeast section that Steve Cox posted.

Thanks Becca, that was a good idea :D
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Steve_Cox wrote:
CAJUN LADY wrote:

Thanks Becca, that was a good idea :D

You are welcome. :)
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Return to Southeast