Manatee Springs State Park February 12-13-14

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Lynn Coleman » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:53 pm

HI all,

Boy I hope the temps are warmer next month. We've been near freezing here in North Florida for most of the week. The fireplace in the new house is getting a work out. Tonight when I let Corky go out to do his business I could smell the wood fire, a smile came across my lips, just a brief moment of camping flooded my memories.

I have a friend who writes murder mystery scripts. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see whether he has any that can be used/adapted to our needs, etc. Don't get your hopes too high, I know he's very guarded about his plays. He hosts the Murder Afloat Cruise in Savannah, GA. If you've never been on one, they are a lot of fun.

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby TinKicker » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:15 pm

I wish I could come. :crying2:
Oh, well. Maybe next year.
Kelsey
TinKicker
Teardrop Master

Postby Mary K » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:40 pm

15 more days!!!!

:dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Lynn Coleman » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:16 pm

I'm looking forward to it, so is hubby.

Today is my birthday and I'd love to go out to dinner with Paul but his job requires him to be there on Wednesdays. Oh well, we're broke anyways. I'm so glad I prepared for our trip to Manatee Springs. :lol:

BTW, I don't have the old scripts that a friend wrote, sorry. I keep rattling around in my brain the idea of writing one of my own but...time is a problem at the moment. However, perhaps the next time we can venture into the arena of murder. :twisted:

I'm dancing with you Mary K.

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby TinKicker » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Happy birthday Lynn...mine too. :applause:
Kelsey
TinKicker
Teardrop Master

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:52 pm

Lynn and Kelsey:

Have ya'll seen your birthday wishes under General Discussion? We didn't forget...go look. :)
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Lynn Coleman » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:43 pm

TinKicker wrote:Happy birthday Lynn...mine too. :applause:

Happy Birthday Kelsey!
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby TinKicker » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:45 am

Thanks, Lynn! Hope it was good to you. I'm now...39 and holding...forever. :lol:
Kelsey
TinKicker
Teardrop Master

Postby Mary K » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Well, we are not going to be able to go next week. I have a very sick puppy, Boo, and it does not look like he is going to make it. Our other dog, Cori was not feeling good earlier in the week, but the vet said she is probably stressing about Boo... But we have to keep a close eye on her as well. So I do not want to leave Kristin here by herself.

I'll do my best to make it to the next gathering.

Ya'll have fun, and take lots of pictures for me.
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:04 pm

:( We will miss you. Take care of your babies.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Lynn Coleman » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Mary K wrote:Well, we are not going to be able to go next week.

Sorry to hear that Mary K, we'll miss you. I'll say a prayer for your four legged friends.

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby TinKicker » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:14 am

Oh, these pups! Molly's got a hurt hind leg where my daughter accidentally rolled into her with a computer chair. I find myself constantly holding her now and talking to her like a baby. She's so pitiful! And talk about some sad eyes....
How do they train us so well? :lol:
Kelsey
TinKicker
Teardrop Master

Postby Steve_Cox » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Mary K wrote:Well, we are not going to be able to go next week. I have a very sick puppy, Boo, and it does not look like he is going to make it. Our other dog, Cori was not feeling good earlier in the week, but the vet said she is probably stressing about Boo... But we have to keep a close eye on her as well. So I do not want to leave Kristin here by herself.

I'll do my best to make it to the next gathering.

Ya'll have fun, and take lots of pictures for me.

Mary K,

So sad to hear about Boo. We went through that a few months ago ourselves. You will be missed at the Springs, but I promise to take lots of pictures for your vicarious enjoyment.
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby Lynn Coleman » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:42 pm

Did we decide on a specific type of dinner for Sat. night? Is it Sat. night?

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Fran and I were just talking on the phone and were wondering the same thing. We are up for anything just say the word.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to Southeast