END OF SUMMER FUN AT THA LAKE *2009*

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby PanelDeland » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to the gang at High Rock Lake.They were very gracious and nice enough to show me their teardrops and visit with me this afternoon.Some outstanding craftsmanship that would be hard to match.I hope each of you has a great weekend and a safe journey home.
And thanks again for being such good hosts.
"I know the voices in my head aren't real,but they have some really good Ideas!"
PanelDeland
Teardrop Master

Postby Ross Wade » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:26 am

Well, It was a rainy INTERNATIONAL gathering. Despite the rain, we had 9 teardrops and lots of lookers / future teardroppers. My brother and his 3 kids were there with their ski boat. And YES, I can still water ski, even after not being on them in over 15 years.
Great food, as always, and great fellowship. Carla and would like to thank everyone for attending and because of you is why we host these gatherings.
Here are some pictures to ponder over: http://picasaweb.google.com/Tearjerkers ... ber200902#
Ross
Southern Appalachian Tearjerker Chapter Director
Ross Wade
Southern TearJerker

Previous

Return to Southeast