Camping at Hillsborough River State Park in Tampa, July 2-4

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Postby Steve_Cox » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am

I love the smell of hot asphalt in the morning 8)

We can do this another time..... Thanks for the heads up, I'll call Dave and Karen with the news.

I am really disappointed that I won't get to spend the Holiday with my camping friends, but lets make up for it in the fall when it cools off a little, OK?
Steve
Steve_Cox
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 am

Michelle and Steve,

Glad you all are okay with this. I agree that we should camp later in the year. I'll keep in touch...possible do a float trip on the Rainbow River.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Lynn Coleman » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:56 pm

Hey guys,

I'm sorry to hear that the weekend got cancelled. I had a good weekend with the grands for the 4th and my folks were here to see them all in the parade.

I just returned with the Inkwell from NC. Unfortunately, it wasn't a "pleasure" trip. My sister's husband committed suicide on the 6th. It's a horrible situation but thankfully Paul and I were able to go up there. Paul returned home on Sunday and I returned home today. I spent a few extra days helping my sister get the mounds of paperwork in order.

The only upside to this is that the Inkwell has now "camped" in my sister's yard, in NC. Plus it's cooler at night up there.
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Southeast