Is there...

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Is there...

Postby TinKicker » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:19 pm

...an Alabama chapter of the TearJerkers?
Kelsey
TinKicker
Teardrop Master

Postby tinksdad » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Southern Appalachian includes Alabama, Kentucky and both Carolinas.

Florida Chapter is below you, Georgia has their own and Magnolia Chapter is just to the left of you.
tinksdad
500 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Don't forget the Cajun Chapter newly formed. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Re: Is there...

Postby sid » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:54 am

Hey Kelsey,

The short answer is no. However, we had our first Tennessee Volun'tear Chapter gathering this past fall and had 2 trailers from Alabama join us. Carol and Keith. We have attended gatherings with the Hoosier Chapter and the Georgia Chapter and always felt like one of the crowd. They are a great group of folks. The more different chapter gatherings you can attend, the more wonderful people you get to meet.

The Volun'tear Chapter will have our Spring gathering at Warrior Path State Park April 24-26, and the Pat and I will go to the Hoosier Gathering at Raccoon Run in Indiana May 15-17.

There are several active teardroppers in your area, so maybe it's time somebody got with Todd over on the http://www.tearjerkers.net/forums about starting a chapter. The way I look at it, it just gives us more options to camp and make new friends!

TinKicker wrote:...an Alabama chapter of the TearJerkers?
sid n side
"If you're going through hell, keep going......" Winston Churchhill

Side by Side - completed October 2008
sid
Donating Member

Postby TinKicker » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Amen Sid! I don't mind travelling to camp...somewhat. But my work keeps me too busy to take extended vacations very often. Close would be nice.
Kelsey
TinKicker
Teardrop Master

Postby sid » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:16 pm

And we would look forward to attending some gatherings in Alabama! :lol:
sid n side
"If you're going through hell, keep going......" Winston Churchhill

Side by Side - completed October 2008
sid
Donating Member

Return to Southeast