Hate to do it, but......

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Hate to do it, but......

Postby tinksdad » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:12 pm

I waited as long as I could possibly hold out; but I also didn't want our host to allocate any airport maintenance hours to preparing for us un-necessarily.

It would be hard to hold a gathering when I was the only one that I knew was going to be there.

Tears in the 'Port scheduled for this weekend is officially canceled.
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=29323&highlight=tears+port

I have been in contact with the airport manager and he concurs; but the offer still stands for a future date (maybe this fall or in the spring).
tinksdad
500 Club

Postby madjack » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:21 pm

td, I feel bad that things turned out the way they did, it is not often we get the kinda governmental backing you were able to round up...it may be the first time I have seen a gathering get called due to folks unable to attend...I don't believe it was from a lack of interest, just a case of bad timing...hopefully you can pull this off on another date.........
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Return to Southeast