Tennessee Voluntears Spring Gathering

Camping in the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Missippi & Alabama, also Southern Appalachian, Georgia, Florida, and Magnolia (Mississippi) Chapters of Tearjerkers

Tennessee Voluntears Spring Gathering

Postby glennsheila » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Tearjerkers Tennessee Chapter spring gathering will be April 23-25 at Spring Lake RV Park in Crossville TN. Rally rate is $24. If you think you may be interested in attending call and get a site before 2/20/2010 as the unreserved sites in our block will be released after that date. We have sites 12,13,14, 15,16, 22,23,24,28 and 29 left at this time. The web site is http://springlakervtn.com/. or call 931-707-1414 to reserve. Hope to see you at "Spring To the Plateau".
Glen
Director
Tennessee Voluntears Chapter
Tearjerkers
glennsheila
Teardrop Advisor

Postby glennsheila » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:14 pm

14 trailers so far. :D Only a few sites left. Don't miss out.
Glen
Director
Tearjerkers
glennsheila
Teardrop Advisor

Tennessee gathering

Postby BKinGA » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi Glen, GA newbie here. It was suggested I come up to the Tenn. gathering next weekend in order to see several teardrops. I'm very interested in buying one but haven't actually seen one in person yet. It sounds like you all were full back in Jan. I only have my Element at this point so would come in that. Are there any motels or cabins nearby I could look into so I could visit with you all?
BKinGA
Teardrop Builder

Re: Tennessee gathering

Postby sid » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:21 pm

BKinGA wrote:Hi Glen, GA newbie here. It was suggested I come up to the Tenn. gathering next weekend in order to see several teardrops. I'm very interested in buying one but haven't actually seen one in person yet. It sounds like you all were full back in Jan. I only have my Element at this point so would come in that. Are there any motels or cabins nearby I could look into so I could visit with you all?

glennsheila wrote:Tearjerkers Tennessee Chapter spring gathering will be April 23-25 at Spring Lake RV Park in Crossville TN. Rally rate is $24. If you think you may be interested in attending call and get a site before 2/20/2010 as the unreserved sites in our block will be released after that date. We have sites 12,13,14, 15,16, 22,23,24,28 and 29 left at this time. The web site is http://springlakervtn.com/. or call 931-707-1414 to reserve. Hope to see you at "Spring To the Plateau".

Hey BK,

If you're interested in camping there (in a tent or whatever), call the campground, they probably have a spot available. As for motels or cabins, this is a privately owned campground close to Crossville, TN. I'm sure you could get a motel there, but I'm not sure about any cabins.

Here is the link to the campground... http://www.springlakervtn.com/rates.html

Here is the Tearjerkers thread about the gathering... http://tearjerkers.net/forums/viewtopic ... 08&start=0

Right now we have 13 teardrops and a small camper coming. Two of the teardrops will be manufactured models... a Camp-Inn and a Little Traveler, the rest are homebuilts.

Hope you can make it.

Mark and Pat
sid n side
"If you're going through hell, keep going......" Winston Churchhill

Side by Side - completed October 2008
sid
Donating Member

Postby glennsheila » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:42 pm

BK, Mark just about covered everything. We would be glad to have you and it would be a great opportunity to see several trailers of different sizes and styles. Hope you can make it.
Glen
Director
Tearjerkers
glennsheila
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Southeast